Tareq Salahi

BANNED from Journey Concerts

9/16/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_tareq_salahi_poster_ex_wm

Tareq Salahi has lost both his wife AND his Journey privileges IN THE SAME WEEK!!!

Security on the Journey tour have been given orders to keep Tareq out of the backstage area during the remainder of their concert tour ... even though he may have an all-access pass.

Take a look at the poster (above) that will be plastered at upcoming Journey venues, including the Aaron's Amphitheatre in Atlanta, where the band is performing tonight.

Tareq and Journey were tight before he found out guitarist Neal Schon has been banging his wife behind his back -- that tends to ruin a friendship.

mag

I didn't even know Journey was still together.

Julie

Please TMZ, let us know if he shows up and gets caught. Our office has a bet going to see if he will or not..... 1/2 say he will just to get more attention and 1/2 think he won't cause he's too embarrassed....

Machelle

Yeah Neal, you should
watch your back-
I'll never go to a
Journey concert, guys
like him make my stomach turn
like wheels in the sky- yuck!

Rocco

Mr Salahi may be a first class pud, but Neal Schon tops him by showing no class whatsoever. If I'm at a Journey concert, I'm throwing tomatoes at that jerk, and his groupie.

Delaware D

I assumed Journey broke up in the late 80s.

TMZfan10000

The sign instructs security to ‘Hold Him’. Under what legal right would security at a Journey concert have to detain someone who wasn’t violent or breaking the law? Wouldnt they be opening themselves to a kidnap charge?

Kaveman

Wow. I almost feel sorry for this guy that I previously despised. At this point, it's his skanky wife that makes me sick.

Durp

Who the **** is Journey?

ChunkyLightning

Oh god not the loss of his Journey privileges!!! Although I'm sure he can hear or see the show just fine from the parking lot. Those guys were washed up and gone in the 90's! That means for 20 years they have been playing bar mitzva's and tanning salon openings.

Mikey

They play Journey music in hell 24/7.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

someday love will find you
break those chains that bind you

OhRight

Hold him? What right would their rent-a-cops have to detain the man? He may be guilty of being an uber fameho, but he hasn't done anything wrong outside of marrying skank.

Julie

Journey has lost so much credibility in associating with this woman. I won't even sing their songs badly at karaoke anymore.

Rob

It's one thing to have your chick run away with a rockstar, but it's even worse having one run away with a washed up has been. Without Steve Perry, Journey is crap!!!

moxie

Do Not let this man in to Bob's Country Bunker.