Salahi Cheating Scandal

Who Do You Hate Most?

9/17/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_salahi_tear_tmz_sub
It's hard to chose sides when you can't stand either one ... but that's exactly what you have to do now in the Tareq/Michaele Salahi divorce scandal. So we ask ....

anika

Really TMZ????? Why are you continuing to perpetuate this non-story about non-celebrities? Please don't make these two idiots relevent, trust me, no one cares.. Should have been one post for one day AT MOST...I know it may be a slow news day..I'd rather read about Harveys new music endevours!

Joycef

Who cares

Hamburglar's Baby Momma

They forgot to ask the most important question: "Do you care?"

Shalaine

I've cheated too and abanded my kids.

JUSTUS

Who cares about either of these poeple? Who are they? Why do you waste your time with talking about them?

kc

Seriously who cares about this whore? She is obviously doing what she can for attention, and Tmz you aren't any better for showing her this attention. These "articles" you post are just sad...

MichBri

I don't really care about any of them, but I do believe I read Neal Schon has been married for 10 years, so aren't there more victims of this?

writenow

My vote goes to Firing the person in charge of polling questions. "We hate them both, equally" should have been listed. Also, "None of the above" also applies to some of the answers to the questions.

Phil

I didnt see an option here on the who do you hate most part that had TMZ on it. Ok, these people went into a part for a couple hours at the white house, big freaking deal, why do you all keep bringing them up? If their names was like Sarah and Mike Smith or something, you wouldnt even be putting this garbage on your site.

MARGETALICA

if it keeps the kar-dooshain's off of tmz 24-7 - how bad can this be ?

whogivesacrap

Seriously??? Who gives a crap about these people? They are just media whores who NOONE cares about. TMZ you are awesome and I log on every day..........but the 'updates' on these Salahi people are just wasting everyone's time.

debschira

HOW ABOUT AN EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTON???? CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT GIVE A THOUGHT TO WHAT WE HAVE ASKED FOR.................A NEITHER OR "NO THANKS" BUTTON.

carole

Neal is a "FAKE", Journey wanna-be singer. Steven Perry is the REAL frontman for Journey and the best singer. whoever heard of Neal Schon??? who cares about this stupid blonde Michale. NEVER heard of her either!! this schon just got married 2 mos. ago. he is already taken!! u dumb-azz B@tch!!

Bad Motherhugger

Enough with the "My Way" crap! Harvey should do a cover version of Michaele's "Bump it". Brownnosin' Mike Walters could do the rap "interlude", wearing an extra tight UPS uniform.

Marsupial

I feel so bad that I missed this poll -- of course Journey sucks! A bunch of no-talents, formerly fronted by that hideous little dwarf Steve Perry, and now led by a hideous little dwarf impersonator!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments