Charlie Sheen

Another 'Men' Message

9/18/2011 6:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0918_sheen_video
Charlie Sheen ironically and rather awkwardly presented the Emmy for Best Actor in a Comedy Series -- but before he did, he had something to say (again) to the people at "Two and a Half Men."

The warlock also chatted up his replacement -- Ashton Kutcher -- backstage at the Emmys.

0919_charlie_ashton_backstage
Charlie posted this pic on his WhoSay account during the show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

static

If it's on a full season I'll be surprised.

Travisty

Losing!

fkeys

That wasn't awkward. Found it respectful and professional actually.
Good on him for taking the high road now.

Jack

Nothing could be awkward compared to his winning tour.

Mumra the Ever Living

So who won the award?

jeff

I'd like to stick my nose in his ex-wives rear end.

jack

I doubt the show will last without him

BetterThanYou

That's not the high road. That's "Please forgive me and let me come back!! PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE! It's shameless. It's obvious, and it's pathetic. WINNING!

Jodi

Even if the show does tank(but I hope it does not) Charlie will never get his job back. He was in such a crack stupor he probably don't remember the damage he did. The way he dogged out Chuck Lorre why would he want to come back to Men and work with him?

He's been begging all over town to get back on Men...he needs to stop. The man has lost his dignity among other things.

Thought he was working on his Anger Management sitcom which was said would bring in a boatload of money, if that's so why is he begging to get back on Men? Probably will be broke soon and no one will hire him.

He is not to be trusted. Claims he's been sober and clean for six months but can't tell you if it's been a straight six months. lol

marina

Loved that Charlie was not afraid to face the Hollywood crowd. I have new respect for Jimmy Fallon, he was the only one that had guts to give Charlie a standing ovation. Charlie was fighting a medical problem. Hollywood only cares about making money and if you don't fit into their life style, let lost. Charlie is going to be ok.

brown dynamite

You know a simple letter or phone call would have been the way to go, not putting all the attention on yourself and taking away from the actual winner of that award. This guy is just sad....

janet

Just another eating crow desprate ploy that again, BACKFIRED on Sheen.

From the bottom of his heart? He wishes the show the best?

The funniest part was...we had 8 "wonderful years" together. That's why is ass was fired.

MP

I thought his words were very sweet and classy. Kudos to him. It's nice to see a sane side of him.

SandraD

So Charlie continues in loser, *******, me, me, me mode.

The Real JJ

He knows the show will suck without him. He wants people to watch and see how bad it is without him so people will say Lorre couldn't do it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments