CHAZ BONO

Gets Protection From "Crazies"

9/19/2011 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_chaz_bono_EX_01
ABC believes there are "crazies" out there who have a thing against Chaz Bono ... and network execs have taken precautions by ordering security for Chaz both on and off the "Dancing with the Stars" set.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... there have not been any specific threats against Chaz, but the honchos know there's an element of hatred out there and they feel it's necessary to block Chaz from harm.

As a result, we're told Chaz will get security while he's on the CBS Television City lot -- where the show is filmed -- and off the premises as well.

This isn't the first time DWTS has had to deal with security issues.  The show provided security for Bristol Palin after an anthrax scare last year.

okok24

hi

Warren

Those crazy Christians will harm you, if you don't do as they say.

There's a problem here

I don't really have a problem with Chaz, even if he still has a vagina. I have a problem with ABC for pimping him out for ratings.

Chris

FREAK!

me, myself and I

There has been no specific threat to her but yet they feel she is in danger? HUH?!

Meanie

I smell publicity stunt. That said, in the event that this kind of threat is real... that's just sick. No matter how much of a freakshow Chazbot is making of her life... to threaten someone or make them fear for their life because of crazies, is wrong.

Jackie

Disgusting.....ya ya...it's my opinion.

Ginger

Chaz has no male equipment. Chaz is a girl who cut off her boobs and takes male hormone shots.

Collette

No specific threats means this is just for publicity. I bet the rest of the dancers on the show really don't appreciate the drama Chaz is causing. I am sure she will be voted off as soon as possible.

freaksloan

The funny thing about people like Chaz, she/he wants me to be tolerant of her/he, but he/she is not tolerant about my way of life.

Sheila Shigley

This untalented FAT ass creature should go to NBC's "Biggest Loser" instead of ABC's "DWTS" instead!!!

Helen

USA breed*****ers! thats it, thats all. You are such ignorant people. My goodness, look at the nasty comments your citizens are writing about someone who could not see life in their own body so opted to do what science allows to be happy. now really, is that such a bad thing? How does that hurt anyone? yet, you all are throwing stones at him. Perhaps you should live in Iraq or Iran where this is considered normal!!! Shame on all you haters!

KateMae

Crazies? No, it's just Christians forgetting that Jesus loved and forgave everyone. Nothing worse than an arrogant Christian.

Helen

Billy you must be gay. Most men who are so against 'gay/trans-gendered' people are gay thefselves. Find yoursel*****ood therapist buddy!!!

Spuchy

Odd how ANYONE with a difference of opinion on liberal lunatic behavior (i.e. "Chaz")is called a "crazy".