Christina Milian My Kobe Salad Was Tainted with ABC Gum!!!
9/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Christina Milian got a little something extra at an L.A. restaurant last week ... after she took a bite of her Kobe beef salad ... and allegedly got a mouthful of ABC gum.
Sources close to Christina tell TMZ ... she was out to dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City ... and halfway through her salad, she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth.
Christina spit it out, and looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.
We're told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.
TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.
Christina tells TMZ, she's lookin' for a lawyer, but says, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."
11:21 AM: Mexicali owner Allen Ravert tells TMZ, “We have been here for over 17 years and always had an A rating from the health department ... We have cameras in our kitchen and didn’t see anything."
Alan adds, "Our cooks don’t chew gum. Whether there was gum in [Christina's salad] or not I couldn’t say – I never saw it.”