Christina Milian

My Kobe Salad

Was Tainted with ABC Gum!!!

9/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_christina_milian_wwshow_fox_ex
Christina Milian got a little something extra at an L.A. restaurant last week ... after she took a bite of her Kobe beef salad ... and allegedly got a mouthful of ABC gum.

Sources close to Christina tell TMZ ... she was out to dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City ... and halfway through her salad, she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth.

Christina spit it out, and looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.

We're told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.

TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.

Christina tells TMZ, she's lookin' for a lawyer, but says, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."

update_bar
11:21 AM: Mexicali owner Allen Ravert tells TMZ, “We have been here for over 17 years and always had an A rating from the health department ... We have cameras in our kitchen and didn’t see anything."

Alan adds, "Our cooks don’t chew gum. Whether there was gum in [Christina's salad] or not I couldn’t say – I never saw it.”

Celeb Gossip Addict

That's pretty disgusting. I don't know about getting a lawyer, but I might have thrown up myself. Jackie, that would be creepy real hair. And what is so creepy about it?

Cheryl A.

Gross.

Muppet

That would make me throw up as well. I feel for her! Now she has to worry about whether she's picked up any diseases such as Hepatitis A, herpes plus various others. I think it's disgusting and she should sue, test that gum and find out who elses DNA is in that! Then have the idiot pay up!

bagladey

That's nasty, and dangerous, what if the original gum chewer has something like tuberculosis? I hope she kept the gum so she could have it properly analyzed at a lab. A law suit isn't out of line here.

Steve

"Looking for a lawyer" Guess her money must be running low.

She's baaaack

Hopefully, one of her peeps had the presence of mind to preserve the offending piece of gum to be tested for such fun things as hep B and C

onecent

I'm thinking: What if that had been my Granmother? My Mother, Father or my children that had ate that nasty mess? How can someone "get over" it, or "move on"? From here on out, you're going to have to worry if your health was is danger! Me? EVERYTIME I thought about it I would want to BARF!!! No way is this even remotely amusing. Somebody obviously didn't like her, but dang!

Diana

What is ABC Gum? Just chewed gum?

Billy

First off, who cares, this is such a non story that she's hard up for attention but had no problem putting something hard in her mouth.

Second, there's probably some illegal working there and didn't like her lack of tipping so he gave her a load of gum and special sauce.

Emma

Don't even know who this b list star is, but that is pretty gross..highly doubt it was an accident..Must b a slow night TMZ...lame story..

Truth

WOW, STOP CENSORING AND DELETING COMMENTS, LEVIN!! WHO'S PAYING YOU TO POST THESE PR PIECES ANYWAY?? TRUTH...

James

I have had a few restaurant horror stories myself. Just yesterday, there were egg shells in my Egg McMuffins from McDonald's. I've also had a piece of twine in my burrito from Del Taco. An olive pit in my salad from The Olive Garden. A long hair in my chicken from KFC. I guess I have to just start cooking for myself because I'm losing trust in restaurants.

moxie

Who is Christina Milian?

bunny

I'm sorry but I can't stand people who vomit when they realize something is in their food. Vomiting is for the weak. It's not like she just caught AIDS.

Chun LI

Why use gum when you can use spit?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments