Foreigner Singer

The Journey Scandal is

GREAT for Business!!!

9/19/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_kelly_hansen_salahi_getty_EXThe Michaele Salahi scandal is the BEST thing that could've happened for the Journey concert tour ... so says the lead singer of fellow '80s rock band Foreigner ... you know, the "Cold as Ice" dudes.

Foreigner is currently touring with Journey -- and lead singer Kelly Hansen tells us he's blown away by all the publicity Neal Schon has brought to the tour by simply being the "other man" in a celebrity love triangle.

Hansen joked, "I'm thinking about staging my own kidnapping ... if only I could tolerate being around those horribly obnoxious women from one of those shows for more than 5 minutes."

The rocker says he was "shocked" to see the former "Real Housewives of D.C." star at the concert in Nashville this week ... but says she was acting like everything was totally normal.

dimes

Not subtle, is he? He just called Salahi "horribly obnoxious". How tense you figure that backstage area is about to become?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Geriactric fame whore.

jackmama311

maybe the band can trade her to Foreigner for a 6-pack.

Strokadellic

People have on f*cking idea of who the "cold as ice" dudes are. I would have gone with "I wanna know what love is...I want you to blow me.." or however that song was. That one is more easily recognizable.

samuel bronkowitz

Check out the Facebook page: Tell the WH Party Crashers to Go Away: https://www.facebook.com/groups/126428127455316/

Jackie

Both sux....In this Century...you have no fans. So please screw yourselves or hide in a cave.

Rocco

Michaele honey, what do you do for a living? Oh, I just hang out and watch the band. My, aren't you interesting. Now go the F away, Ho..

Sweet Pea

Steve Perry must be sooooooo happy that he is not in Journey anymore. How embarrassing!!!!!

RealityBites

Kelly has a great sense of humor...you have to know him to get that he's totally joking, he tweeted about his penis yesterday....love it!

middleagedcrazy

They are all too old for this nonsense. My kids say they have heard of one of the Journey songs and one Foreigner song but the whole 80s pop scene was like the modern Bieber -- girls squeeing. I was not a fan back then and can't imagine anyone plunking down real money to see old folks trying to relive glory days. Do they have extra EMTs and equipment for these middle-aged shows?

AtomicPunk

Ok..maybe it doesn't matter to the younger crowd..but he IS NOT the 'Cold As Ice' dude..he's a replacement. I guess TMZ doesn't really care about checking facts.

JimmyCrapCorn

She's an old spray tanned skank. I'm surprised at Neal. Even old, balding rock stars can usually score hot younger chicks.

Karls

Well it isn't Tareq she is screwing TMZ

bunny

It's not like there free concerts are going to bring in anymore money. What a bunch of losers.

God-Of-Lyf

Yeah, Maybe they can move some tickets now. I don't know anyone who still rocks Journey! Just Saying...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments