TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

MJ

Why would you show this? This man is trying to bury a beloved pet shortly after his wife leaves him and TMZ turns it into a news story, hasn't he suffered enough this week? Would you show someone burying your MOTHER?

Angel

I believe he killed the dog. Gave the dog more pills. Shame that these wackjobs are all over TMZ feel bad for the dog having to suffer through all the bull****.

KJB

i think your going a little to far by showing a picture of a dead dog and calling it a bitch. Have so repect for animals

canadasue

Shame on you, TMZ for taking these photos and publishing them. You have sunk to an all new low...

CK

How does a dead dog prove that this isn't just one big publicity stunt??? TMZ you guys are getting suckered! Oh and have you noticed that nobody elese is really covering this **** story? Enough already!

janet

This is just another con. Kidnapped wife didn't work. All the other crap, with a guiter player from an old band...She's not getting any money from him. Tareq is now mad...my wife's a slut...I've been betrayed...filing for divorce...Michaeleee killed the dog. Better yet, she left the dog died. All of this within a few days.

Now they are pulling the dead dog con.

Brett

And why would he say that the dog was depressed, so he died? How the hell does he know what the dog is thinking. Michaele leaving didn't cause the death, his bad heart did!

france

some ******* warning that the dog will be shown dead! that is so sad! jesus!!!

Mayu

you know TMZ, I knew you were s***my... but who the hell posts photos o*****rieving man (no matter how big of an ass) with his dead dog cradled in his arms? That's so disrespectful. It's low even for you.

Marquis De Suave

Tareq Salahi has had a really horrid week. Karma really does work!!!

nisiek

not sure why he would publish this..I cannot bear the thought of losing an animal, and I lost three kittens in a week due to birth defects...If my dog suddenly died I would be so full of pain I could and never would ever publish that...that is just too personal. I adore animals, but something about this seems staged or possibly a way to get back to Michaela. She never seemed to love him, only the fame he may have contributed too, but they are both just a more adult version of Heidi and Spencer and nothing they do or say or act out seems genuine...so as much as I know the pain of losing an animal...somehow I don't feel bad for the puppeh...he is away from these insane fame whores. RIP Rio....you are free from the crazies now!!! and if Michaela caused this I hope she burns in hell for breaking a doggies spirit and heart...Tareq not so much..but her puppy yes!!..shame on you for hurting a dog!

Chris in Canada

I'm shocked Harvey let this pictures get posted on the site. A dog lover like him let his site visitors see a clearly dead dog in the arms o*****rieving man?

Amy

This is a new low even for you TMZ. There is no need to show pictures of this man holding his dead dog. I don't like the Salahi's but anyone who has buried a dog knows that it is truly a horrific experience. And the headline? Show some humanity. I have never been more disgusted with you.

Boyson

Tareq is really desperate selling a story of his dead dog.

Tareq is not even a celebrity, and how many other celebrity pet funerals has TMZ covered?

S D M F

TMZ STOOPS TO A NEW LOW!

Should of thrown the cameraman in the grave instead of the dog.

BUNCH OF LOW LIFE S***BAGS, TMZ!