TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

gio

People are so cruel. The Salahis are no worse than the Kardashians or any other of the maniacal fame-seekers that spend their days combing the internet for gossip and photos of people who's paths they will never cross. Crashing the White House took uber "cojones" but Michaele is a world class social climber who would stop at nothing to get away from selling cosmetics at Neiman Marcus or wherever it was.

The death of a companion animal is extremely traumatic, no matter who you are are what you walk in life happens to be. The man is in a lot of pain. His wife walked out and left him with somebody he thought was a friend, not banging his wife for the past couple of years behind his back. That's a lot to deal with in one week. Leave him alone, and have some compassion.

ufos8mycow

Poor dog. I feel sorry for Tareq. It's so hard to lose a pet.

As for Michaele I hope that bitch has a bad Journey no matter where she goes.

Christy

Wow...why would you guys stoop so low as to post pictures of a dead animal? That's really a new low. As far as the 2 human **** bags, I could care less!

ufos8mycow

Poor dog. I feel sorry for Tareq. It's so hard to lose a pet.

As for Michaele I hope that bitch has a bad Journey no matter where she goes.

Tandi

TMZ...shame on you! Not only the title is inappropriate, but the story, and pictures are as well. Treat this as if it were a person. How dare you post this. Have you never had a pet, that you cared for like this man did, and many of us did? This is disgusting.

Ashleigh

I have always admired your site for not posting the clearly inappropriate pictures that other sites post.

The picture of him holding his dead dog is something I would never expect you to post. I hope that you will take it down. Not only was it extremely disturbing to me, and probably many other fans of your site, but it was very disrespectful to both the animal, the owners, and the viewers who had to see such an awful picture.

I sincerely hope you will take this picture off of your site.

Trisha

I can understand someone wanting to leave a relationship with a man, but leaving your poor dog when you know he's on his deathbed, horrible.

kirstie Baker (UK)

I think it disgusting that TMZ has allowed an image of a clearly deceased animal be shown on its website. I understand reporting a celebrity story but think it's unforgivable to use such a distressing image.

JJKITTY

WTF is wrong with you! Are you this hard up for a story that you would show this? You have lost any respect I have ever had for you, and Ihad more then most did....sick bastards!!!

mike

Wow, what a super important news story. Please, TMZ, tell me more about C-level celebrity pets!

DanicaMarie

The neighbors filmed him doing this because they thought he was illegally burying something. Read the latest article TMZ posted about this. I can guarantee thats where they got the video as well. You can say what you want about this man/couple but burying your dog would be horribly traumatic. I couldn't even imagine. MY heart goes out to him.

tazer

lol bitches! ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Scuba Girl

WTF!?!?! Why would you post pictures of that. Heartless and tacky

D-chi

Tareq is a toolbag, and TMZ is crazy for paying money to see a man bury his dog. (R.I.P. Rio)

SuspiciousMind

Michaele is no better than the god damn Vanderpumps! No better!