TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

Delaware D

TMZ, stop it with these people!! ugh. Move on!

Big D

WTF TMZ, really? c'mon, enough of these people already.

Big D

He lost his dog, she's getting the bone.

Shades46

Classy move to not post the video.

Fantastic Four

Ten to one that guy killed that dog just to spite his ex-wife.

Word on the street is that Tareq's ex-girlfriend before Michaele is that Tareq alway*****ed dogs, said they were unclean and as an Islamic one should not own dogs.

bendernet

The dog still looks alive. Check out the extended leg in the photo.

pimpc

Doberman's are beautiful animals. That's one of the worst feelings in the word, to have to bury one of your furry babies. They love us no matter what were going through or what kind of day we had. RIP RIO :(

Justin

I find it hard to believe that you guys won't post the video. You played a 911 tape of that olympic skier crying to the operator about killing himself and now you grow a conscience? I'm not buying it, either the video doesn't show what you want to depict or you don't have it at all.

Pitbull102

You need to change the title of this post. This is the first time I feel TMZ has gone a little to far. Make fun of the man, make fun of his wife, make fun of their situation, but don't bring their poor, innocent animal that just died into it. How would you feel? Really... ask yourselves.

Jackie

WOW!!!...TMZ...now you are referring women as dogs. Way to go. I hope your mothers are happy to breed pigs like you. Stop f*cking hating on women.

janet

These two are cons. Running out of money. There was never a dog. What are their real names?

mag

This is sad, and I feel bad for him, but why is it being filmed? Did someone do this without him knowing or did he agree to let this be filmed to make his wife look even more like a piece of dung(which I didn't think was even possible).

Tobie

How much more attention are you going to give these famewhores?...They are famous for NOTHING, plus they are uber-annoying (especially him)... Nothing says love like showing off your poor dog's funeral, huh? The dog was dying of a heart condition, not loneliness. If I was left alone with that man, I would probably be glad to pass on. God bless the dog, though.

kp

I feel so sad for this guy that any other response is just rude. To have a wife that he (can't image why) loved and adored and then to loose your dog--------- Even the biggest ********* in the planet has to feel something for this poor guy.

Wendy

I f'ing love TMZ. But posting this dead dog.......come on guys. I'd have an easier time watching the backhoe toss that dingbat Tareq in the ground! I wouldn't doubt he did his dog in for more empathy.