TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

bring back recent posts

...I reaaaaaaaaaally didn't need too come across and see this picture of the poor dog..geeeeeeeeez tmz....u make my mind think of all kinds of depressing things now when u pull this ****..thanks alot..I come here for laughs!

Don Pedro

Tareq stated that TMZ or one of the other tabloids were welcome to bid on his divorce papers, his bidding at the winery auction pictures and I would guess he threw the dog in as a bonus.....I wish you were using your money to buy more interesting stuff!

backfire

Last week he wrote the dog had a heart attack and had two weeks to live so how could Michaele have caused the dogs death?

The more Tareq pays photographers to capture his sad, empty, humiliating life the more I understand why Micheale left him.

nicole

Awww that's sad, but PLEASE stop talking about these tards! We don't need hourly updates, PLEASE...I'm begging, no more!

moveover

GREAT headline on this story! I'm still laughing! lol

backfire

What makes Tareq and Micheale pathetic is they are the older version of Spencer and Heidi.

Debbie

A caring person that loved their pet especially knowing it was dying would at least wait until it was dead to leave. How old was this dog?

tina

As someone who just lost their dog last week. Im not going to make fun or mock him. My heart breaks for him cause I know how he feels. It hurts. The guy is having a rough week. leave him alone.

Sonja

WTF, was he just waiting for this moment? Cameras - Check, Backhoe - Check? Who is taking the pics? The dog doesn't even seem dead, what did he rush right out to the waiting hole the second that poor thing took it's last breath?? We've had dogs die and by the time you get the hole dug, cry a little, get a blanket to cover them ect , rigor has set in.. this whole thing just looks wrong and sick.

Jeff

Wives come and go (his is better off gone), but Dogs are your best friend forever. Tareq has my deepest sympathy for his loss of Rio although I am a little disgusted he videotaped the burial and sent it to TMZ. My dogs passing's are memories that I am still struggling to get out of my mind even 10 years later. Why would he want to publi*****. Now, if it was that blond bitch he was burying....

AQ

Seriously? A backhoe to dig the grave? That dog is in a far, far better place - away from both of them!

ChanceHere

Say what you want, but I feel bad for the poor guy. He did everything he could to make his wife happy and she ends up leaving him for some has-been douche bag rocker. Then he loses "man's best friend." Stay strong Tareq! The big man's got a plan and someday this will all make sense.

Lola

You said the dog had a heart attack last week, so his death is not surprising. If Tareq means anything to the dog, the dog wouldn't have died just because the woman left. So is he saying the dog doesn't care for him? This is a sleazy use of a dog's natural death. Who made the video and who gave the video to TMZ? Tareq did.

aquanet

The dog commited SUICIDE because he couldn't take all this bull **** and drama anymore.

Mexico Tom

I know that in terms of human standards, you guys are about as low as you can go, and your job is to follow public figures around no matter what in your efforts to dig up all kinds of garbage, but to make fun of a man who's grieving the loss of his marriage AND his dog sets your own bar to a brand new low. Congratulations, I guess. You are now below s***.