TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

leah

Who the F cares? These people are pathetic, you guys have to be on Salahi's payroll,because NO ONE CARES!!

watching

Wife seems WAY cold to not say goodbye to either of them...Can't live on the band's tour forever...can't go to married rocker's house...oopsie

1Sassygrl

TMZ? Really? I'm usually a fan of the site, but you guys are pretty disgusting running this picture. Really?

Dennis

TAKE THESE PICS DOWN, its not bad enough his wife cheated on him now you are posting pics of him buring his dog

Michelle

o the hell has hires a backhoe to dig a hole to bury their dog?!?! Freakin' be a man and dig the whole yourself...that's what the rest of America does. I surely do not hate the rick but sometimes I just have to scratch my head at the absurdity.

C

Shame on you for posting pictures of the poor pup. Maybe the aftermath of the burial would have been a little more tasteful. It's never a good idea to post pictures of dead animals or humans.

agold

Recording this was totally unnecessary. Pathetic ploy to get her back. He's still in denial and bargaining stage.

Melissa

I will not be coming back to this website again,posting a picture of someone burying and crying over their dead family member, human or pet, this is just sick,sick,sick. No matter what you think of this man this is just shameless. I thought this website was about light-hearted fun entertainment, this is just taking it to a whole other level! Eff you TMZ

Flip Gunderson

This is news?? WHO CARES?!!! His dog died. I feel sad for the dog who had to live with this dip**** for years. Rio must be on a long 'Journey' to dog heaven....

Bubba Ganoosh

Best TMZ headline EVER!

tucker

As much as I can't stand the guy, I feel for anyone that loses a beloved pet. Clearly if he loved his dog that much, he can't be all that bad. Rest in peace, Rio. Speaks volumes about Michele if she ditched her dog on his death bed ...

iFart

TMZ, why would you show this? Dogs are family members too. I'm disgusted you'd show this.

Cayle

Really? REALLY!? He obviously called the film crew to come and record this and he did it for two reasons. One - he is the worst famewhore alive and Two - he wants his wife to see it. This guy is one of the worst excuses for a human being we've ever had to endure on his publicity highway. I don't blame his wife for one second for getting out of his insane clutches and running..anywhere..where anyone would have her.

JLS

These pics are so far out of line, it's obscene. Who the F is thinking this is appropriate to post?

Is nothing sacred? Pics of a dead dog being buried in the owners arms is. Would Harvey like it if his dog died and the pics of it's burial were posted here?

My God. How disgusting.

And I thought TMZ liked dogs.

JLS

Rio is better than anything working for TMZ or any of the rest of these humans who missed what this event was.

RIP Ri-Ri. You WERE loved.