The Salahi's Dog

The REAL Victim of the Break-Up

9/19/2011 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091911_salahi_dog_still
Michaele and Tareq Salahi's break-up just took such a sad turn -- we had to turn their absurd lives into an equally absurd song. Maestro!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Kathy

The dog is in a much better place.

PalinscanDIAF

There's nothing funny about the loss of a loved one. Heartless bastards!

Jean

Totally classless of TMZ to show the video of the dog CLEARLY mourning he's beloved (bitch)owner that's gone. Animals are the most loyal faithfull beings and for TMZ to make a mockery of a dog that was clearly depressed, infact so depressed that it DIED is just unforgiving. I have cried my eyes out of this...I wish i never saw this video. I have no kids and a dog that is my kid and it truly broke my heart to see him that way...I don't believe he killed the dog...dogs are extremely sensitive beings...if you disagree you must not be an animal lover so ur opinion on this doesn't matter anyway! So disgusted in that women, KARMA will get her in so many ways!

Fantastic Four

Salahi obviously killed that poor dog to get back at the ex-wife.

FuckyouTMZ

TMZ - you guys just don't get it. WE DON"T CARE ABOUT THE SALAHIS. You are reaching new lows and digging your own grave.

Bubbles The Chimp

The mutt committed suicide to get away from those two idiots.

jane

Feel sorry for the poor dog. That being said. Those two losers are publicity whores and now they are getting what they want. Hope they're happy. I still believe this is all a publicity stunt. The media needs to STOP covering them and see how long her new "love" will last. After DC WIVES was cancelled, they tried to get on Beverly Hills show and they were rejected. They had to fine another way to get attention. Media Whores...both of them. Poor Rio. He deserved a better family.

igotfleasfromtmz

Amy

lol, what does Tarmac Tareq have he could give her in a pre nup anyways? seriously TMZ, I know it's a slow time for you guys but quit telling us about Tarmac (Tareq), he is a controlling monster. He had camera's set up all over the house, wouldn't let her have money, a phone, nothing. I would leave too. I don't approve of Michelle's (yes Michaele, her real name) behavior in the past but I knew something was up with Tarmac up her a$$ all the time.
Who records a dog's burial? Pretty sick.
For him to blame Michelle is pathetic also. A dog that age, with all the health problems (which I'm sure many vets were stiffed) was lucky to live as long as she did. Tarmac is the c*** of the Earth TMZ stop letting him try to still control her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2