Chaz Bono

Far From the STIFFEST Dude

In "DWTS" Debut

9/20/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_ajzb7pnn_1_jt6phgfy

Checkout Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer's long awaited "Dancing With the Stars" debut -- a Cha cha cha that earned them a standing ovation.

Chaz wasn't exactly light on his feet, but still scored 17 out of 30 ... which was better than two other guys -- Metta World Peace (aka Ron Artest) and Rob Kardashian.

0920_dancing_footer2

Violette-Blue

I thought Chaz did great! It's a hard thing to do. Dance in front of millions of people and having all the ignorant haters wanting to hurt you even though you haven't done one damn thing to hurt anyone. I voted for Chaz, David and JR. It takes me awhile to start having a favorite.

Bubbles The Chimp

TMZ Mike needs to stick to being a 'pseudo-journalist' aka paparazzi. This dancing thing is not for him.

wtf?

Let me get this straight...this woman, Chastity Bono, has ovaries, a uterus, and a vagina, but because she took male hormones and grew mutton chop sideburns, people are complying with her demand that she be called "he" and "him?" What world is this I'm living in? When I was a little kid, I remember a story called "The Emperor's New Clothes." You people calling Chastity a man should look it up. Just because you say something, it doesn't make it true. Besides all of that, I wouldn'*****ch that dancing show if someone paid me b/c which one is a "Star?" Bono? Chynna Phillips (maybe relevant in the early 90's)? Same with Ricki Lake. Rob Kartrashian? David Arquette (perhaps a D List actor)? Ron Artest? Hope Solor? Come on. I'd rather watch paint dry.

NewMomo

Good job Chaz!!!!

TheUltraworld

This freak show exceeded my wildest expectations!

Ronald Jensen

For a big guy. I thought he did pretty good, Is he Fred Astaire? No, but Here's an "A" for the effort. Hang in their buddy. Have fun and Ignore the haters.....

NAIO

Chaz and Lacey!Chaz and Lacey!Chaz and Lacey!Chaz and Lacey!

D-INCARNATION

What a fat so.

AntiSocialForum.com

"Chaz Bono Far From the STIFFEST Dude" How can she be stiff? She doesn't have a penis?

Mark

she sucked. the judges want to keep that fatty on for the ratings. ive never seen worse dancing, i feel bad for lacey... i dont even know what happened she used to be cute now shes a ******* fat cow like mz chaz

MeaganFox

I give Chaz props for standing up and being a man, even when faced with a lot of ignorance. When the show is over, no matter who wins, everyone will be able to say, there-there it wasn't so bad after-all. What will the hater*****e on next to make themselves feel worthy?

sobernow312

Chaz is so overweight all you can watch is "his" belly jiggling all over the place.... YUCK !!!!

boricua4669

BIGOTS ! THAT'S ALL I CAN READ IN THIS COMMENT AREA ... SPINELESS COWARDS !

Delaware D

Vote out Rob K!!

LittleBIt

I never watch this show but I did last night. Chaz got a standing ovation when he was through. He and his partner did great!!! It takes a lot of heart to get out there with so many nasty, hateful people who just live to rip someone apart because they are different. To all of you who have to rip Chaz apart for absolutely no reason, why dont you go look in your mirror and try to figure out who you REALLY hate. The show was really great. Rob Kardashian sucked! I'm amazed he even stuck with it and performed because he's such a big baby who can not even support himself without mommy and his sisters.