Chaz Bono

Far From the STIFFEST Dude

In "DWTS" Debut

9/20/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_ajzb7pnn_1_jt6phgfy

Checkout Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer's long awaited "Dancing With the Stars" debut -- a Cha cha cha that earned them a standing ovation.

Chaz wasn't exactly light on his feet, but still scored 17 out of 30 ... which was better than two other guys -- Metta World Peace (aka Ron Artest) and Rob Kardashian.

0920_dancing_footer2

Wishbone

Holy **** people..lighten up! Best part for me was Chaz's smile. He looked like he was having a great time, and enjoying the audience reaction. Leave him alone. What he wants to do with his body/life is NUNYO' BUSINESS.

Meredith

vomit

Tornado

What difference does it make if Chaz wants to be a man or a woman? That decision isn't going to make any difference in my life or yours. He is still a human and a person. Big damn deal. Live and let live. We have bigger fish to fry than Chaz Bono's sexual identity.

Dave

So we gotten to this point--cheering for what is basically an aberration --what's next for this show, a dancer with Down's Syndrome?

peachpie

Yup, I was pleasantly surprised. I would love to see her, step up her game and win or come close. none of that bristol palin **** but actually win! after all she is cher's child.

bluefunk

WTF? My eyes hurt just from watching that.....

Diana

He did a great job. hope he gets to stay on longer.

miz

Awesome job! I am so happy he/she is doing well. I guess I just don't understand why everyone is being so evil about Chaz. Lesser known people have been on DWTS and nobody complained. I was impressed.

Jessica

He did fantastic! Can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the season! Great Job Chaz!

Special K

Like putting perfume on a pig!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I want to be lawn mower so therefore I am. Chaz has a vagina so SHE is a woman. DISGUSTING!

Cathy J

Hate the show, didn'*****ch it, bu*****ched certain dancers on line this morning. Rob K was just as bad as his sister, (big surprise)and Chaz really did well IMO...didn'*****ch any others altho I understand Nancy G wasn't too bad.

phyuck

Uh Chaz really didn't do much dancing. Just sort of stood there while the chick danced around him. I want to see Chaz dance like John Belushi in the Blues Brothers and then I'll be impressed.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

No matter if the whole world calls her a "him" - there is ONE fact - she is a woman. Nothing will ever change that. And that's that.

Chris

Desperate attempt for attention.