Chaz Bono

Goes Topless

9/20/2011 4:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0920_chaz_topless_GSI
Before scoring a 17 out of 30 doing the Cha cha cha with Lacey Schwimmer on "Dancing with the Stars" last night, Chaz Bono showed off his bare chest while leaving rehearsals shirtless on Monday.

He's pretty smooth on and off the dance floor.

j

Chaz Bono with shirt off
looks like Chris Farley doing Chippendales dancer:
Chris Farley:

and

Chaz Bono:

lycan

Holy SHIAT , My eyes are bleeding!

Wiener-less

I do have a wiener. It aint much to look at but it's there. Just as my God put it there!!! Here is why ppl get all riled up (me included), SHE comes out saying I'm a male, Here you have TMZ, DWTS, & the news stating this is a male. I know what I see, I know what I know!! If the news shows you a photo of a duck, you hear it quake, and then they insist its a photo of a Dodge Pick up, it makes one mad knowing other wise. Now come on TMZ, show me some real topless women!!!!!

Pound Sand

If this is a man, it makes me wanna be a lesbian.

seriously

you know what, as long as HE's happy everybody else should back off! who gives you the right to hurt someone else? just because you wouldn't do it doesn't give you the right to flat out hurt someone's feelings the way y'all are doing. i'm sure non of you are perfect! i know i'm not. if you don't like it don't stay on the page. it only takes a second to click to a different page!

janesfilms

after watching sex change hospital with dr.marci bowers (great show) i see that male to female reassignment is very convincing. the p is effectively turned into a v. but not so great for female to male. there is no surgery to truly turn a v into a p. those transgender women who legally become men do not need to have had genital surgery, like chaz has said he has not-will not have genital reassignment. untill science can grow a p in a jar, i remain unconvinced that a female can truly become a male.

Madison

This is one ugly Muhfugga!

MONIS

OH GOD MOVE ON WITH IT LET THEM DO THERE THIG IF HIS HAPPY THEN WHO CARE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

BrandyLynn

while he was spending all his moms money to get a penis he should have had the doc throw in a half price lap band or gastric bipass, he is gigantic

BrandyLynn

while he was spending all that money to get a wiener he should have had them throw in the lap band

Valerie

Look! It's Fat Bastard! *Get in my belly*

Smitty

All the BEST Chaz. You are awesome and make me feel happy with your determination and smile

Smitty

You make me feel so happy seeing you strong in spirit! There are people like me who looooooooove you!!!!

CriticXtreme

It's so amazing what you can do with a lot of money!

L

Fact: Obese people grow mold in the folds of their fat. That is also why they smell.