Gloria Allred

Unidentified Sex Appeal

At Transgender Dance Party

9/20/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092011_gloria_still

Gloria Allred has never looked sexier than she did at her transgender dance party to support Chaz Bono. Well ... other than that whole simulated sex with a baseball bat deal.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Tyler

LMAO. This is too funny. I actually do not like Allred....but this is nice!

thestupid

Stupid. Stupid on so many levels

tmz@frog.cc

Chaz Boner.

CountryGal

I didn't think she could be any more disgusting then she already was. I was wrong!

FBuxton

Dressing in drag is NOT the same thing as being transgender. They're like apples and oranges: they're two different types of...oops, never mind!

TNT

The thing she did with that guy and the baseball bat was literally one of the funniest things I've ever seen. She wouldn't stop doing it! The look on that guys face was priceless. She is so clueless.

sky

While we all gay it up some more i have a question, why is the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy that's on DTWTS also, dancing with a lady ? I mean, shouldn't he be dancing with a man too? Why does Chastity get to have a female partner and not him ? The message is , if you're a transsgender you get to go same sex but if you're a regular queer guy , (their term) you have to go opposite sex ? How does all this work in the ' Gay CULTURE" ? i'm curious . It seems so complicated like, it's just easier to be straight.

bob

I wonder if she likes a good tumble? Part of me would sure like to get her liquored up and in the mood and then make a huge mess in her VaJayJay.

pawang

So Chaz Bono is just a crossdresser not a trans anything, right?
Tomboy?

Chaotic Melancholy

Seriously, please, do better research. You cannot turn anyone Transgender. This is offensive and incredibly inaccurate. Not cool.

pawang

it's much easier for a fat, ugly girl to appear as a normal looking fat guy than it is for her to become a slim beautiful girl
I think chaz just took the easy way out

Claus

How come she is ALWAYS on the wrong side of things? I can't recall a single case where I didn't oppose her and her clients. What a dumb broad.

jayfro

Oh please, spare us. I can handle gays being shoved down my throat. At least that is natural. Transgender is a cop out.

Jake

Sick, nothing but sick in the mind. Pure debauchery. The straitest way to wreck and ruin of the human mind.

It is all here, all of it, the actions of Allred, the party, TMZ for reporting it and the people doing the "dirty". The mind is a fragile thing and all involved are on the edge of "nothing".

Was Warren Buffett there??? Guess what. There is a reason people of his stature don't behave that way.

ross

Gert Crawford is fabulous! Hope to see you on the RSVP FEB/2012 cruise.