« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Matt Hardy

Arrested AGAIN After Drug Raid,

Girlfriend Blew the Whistle

9/20/2011 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_matt_hardy_doc_EXD
A week after he was arrested for DUI, Matt Hardy was thrown back in the slammer -- his third time in jail in a month -- and the search warrant makes it clear ... Matt has a major drug problem.

According to search warrant docs obtained by TMZ, it all started with a 911 call last Wednesday -- placed by Matt's model girlfriend, Reby Sky, who was worried Matt "was strung out on pills and needed help."

Police came and Matt's GF led them to a secret safe containing several prescription painkillers.

Police then obtained a search warrant  -- and according to cops, when they raided his house they found 20 vials of anabolic steroids and some ecstasy.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Matt wasn't home at the time of the search so they couldn't arrest him on the spot ... he turned himself in yesterday.

Hardy -- who bailed out soon after his arrest -- posted an emotional YouTube video last night (below), saying he's enrolling in a 3-month rehab program paid for by the WWE, as part of its former talent rehabilitation assistance program.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Melanie

I was and still am a fan of the Hardy. I grew up on them and Reby did the right thing. She may have saved his life. I'm glad Matt's getting helped. Maybe his little brother will follow his lead.

George Costanza

I haven't followed wrestling very much the last 10 or 11 years, but I remember him and his brother as a tag team back when they first started up. Very talented and fun to watch. Hope you get better soon, I don't want to be reading your obituary anytime soon.

makeitstop

he looks hammered

help this young woman

Oh god, just don't go to any of the rehabs that Linds went to. None of then did s[it but take her millions, and they're all shady. Can you imagine? They all wanted to take Linds' money but they didn't care about her, and they took away her cell phone, too. Monsters, all of them. Linds wanted to burn Betty Ford to the ground, so I had to bring her two ounces in less than an hour or she was really gonna do it. You might try that Robert Shapiro place. That one seemed to get rid of Linds fast enough.

Brent

hmmm. He makes the announcement that he's addicted hours before a report comes out detailing the large # of pills found in his home. Hope that's just a coincidence. Here's to hoping he's finally genuine about a youtube video he uploads!

Rocky

Just another example of an athlete who works in a system that forces these guys night after night to abuse their body. That forces them to start using pain pills and steroids. They continue using them untill they become addicted. If the public new how many former wrestlers died at a early age because of pain meds there would be an uproar. Meanwhile Vince Mcmahon and his company use and discard these guys while making millions of dollars every year. Someone should regulate this industry.

Chad M

Matt - Enjoy HCC. It saved my life.

Ivn

Aye what's up wit you guyz followin me,you had the chopper followin me the day that the tree fell down in Newport.Then one of you Guyz wuz tryin to take my pic at eazy take out on 17th.st in Newport.I'm on to you Aye...

PRO US

This guy is rich and famous and can afford some of the best lawyers in the country. He will get off with no prison sentence, no fines and no criminal record. The drugs might kill him but the legal system will give him a pass.

If he was a poor nobody, he would be spending a few years in jail.

That's what they call "and justice for all" in this country.

MadroxsGirl

I been saying it all along!! Jeff IS the normal one. Jeff would do all the oddball stuff to cover up for Matt. Glad that he finally realize he needs real help.

TNT

Um, yeah, sure Jeff is the normal one. Is that why he continues to get into trouble with drugs? Hell the last PPV he was in he was totally gone. Yet, somehow he is back in TNA. Sorry but Jeff is just as bad as Matt is. Sadly I wonder who is going to die first?

db88

Hey TMZ, good job not blacking out his address on a page of the doc.

Hotels In Goa

Matt Hardy is good WWE wrestler. I like him. It was something going wrong with Matt Hardy.

Vapor

Don't do it Matt! It's a trap...

WWE, as part of its former Talent Rehabilitation Assistance Program.

Louise

First Off I know she had to know he was using..2nd Why the hell didnt she get a INTERVENTION Of some sort with drug counseling Verses calling the COPS!? WTH? yeah get him in Yet More Trouble..lead them to his stash so he can rack up on some Charges..Seems like he has been in nothing but trouble and stayed messed up..in every video since he has been with that girl..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments