Tareq Salahi:

Michaele Is a Groupie Slut!

9/20/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092011_salahi_groupie_v2_videoTareq Salahi just did an interview in which he called Michaele "a groupie slut."

TMZ presents: Exhibit A -- Michaele at a Journey concert on Saturday in Tampa, FL ... which we now call Trampa, FL.

phyuck

Isn't calling her a groupie slut redundant? In any case, yes she is a groupie slut. But I think it makes her kinda hot. I'd like to see her in some MILF p orn.

Dutra

Maybe for the Three Stooges or Manny, Mo, and Jack.

Cecilia

You left off the "Who Cares" option in your poll.

Joe

Can we call Hollywood: Gaywood or Jewwood?

no? then don't dis Tampa. What's next, drawing ***** on the pictures?

FlamingoNut

For the love of God, STOP WITH THE STORIES ABOUT THESE LOSERS, and they just MIGHT go away. Does anyone really care about any of them?!?!?!?!?!?!

diana

I live in Tampa..don't degrade our city like that

sully

Do you blame her, her hubby is a greasy, sleasy pig that I wouldn't let near me if he was the last man on earth!

RamHead

I took the trouble of watching the clip and even tried to listen to the "music". My oh my, that's just a bunch of noise. Instead of buying a ticket to watch a performance like that, I'd better burn the amount of money. The same goes for buying a CD.

Sloane

just wondering if Neal's new wife can sue him for fraud etc.
get an annulment on the grounds that he was interested in another woman when he lied to her to dupe her into marrying him
only to dump her for the other woman after 2 months
don't now much about the law but thinking a good divorce lawyer would be able to really nail him and void any pre-nup that might have been signed citing fraud!

S

One money train has run out of steam so she's chasing a new one.

Wishbone

I laughed my ass off watching this old broad trying to act (way) younger than she is. Does she not realize she looks ridiculous bouncing around on stage acting like she's of any importance. Dear Granny: stop embarassing yourself..you look like a fool!

mel

No one gives a **** about Journey or this Michaele .. TMZ post some juicy tidbits about real clebs will ya???

Dawn

Tampa is not Trampa....why do we have to get involed with this Tramp...we were just an innocent city where the foolishness followed!! Thanks for those who live in Tampa!!

LeeLoo

The bigger question is...WHO CARES?!

charley

Can't wait to read in a month...how her rock star dumps her old ass.....a whores life is a short one...this bitch will be selling her saggy azz on the streets of hollywood soon....her husband should just thank that dude for taking her....she's used goods after all...most whores are!