Jackie Johnson

L.A. Is FLOODED...

With HOT Weather Babes

9/21/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092011_jackie_v4_still

Certified meteorologist and registered hottie Jackie Johnson confirmed Hollywood is busting at the seams with weather babes -- and if you don't believe her ... just "oogle" it for yourself.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Justice_4_Kelly

You're going to get her fired.

News directors absolutely hate their on air personalities becoming part of news or getting involved in some sort of scandal which is why you don't hear about news reporters once they go off air.

Hassenpfeffer

Gee 3 of the 4 mentioned came from WSVN channel 7 in Miami. The home of the hot weather chick. I remember when Jackie first started here she was a fill in for the girl that was leaving. Jackie couldn't speak and was not that attractive. Six weeks later when the girl she was replacing left, Jackie with new boobs and other enhancemnts looked a lot better but was still stumbling over her lines. Just goes to show what new tits, hair, makeup and whatever else was done will do for a girl. BTW I'll match the S. Florida Weather Girls against anything you have in LA. The are just as hot if not hotter. Yes include the Spanish Stations.

magmax

She makes me snow in my pants.

tifosi44

She gives GREAT weather... Sigh

todd lee

Yeah...there are alot of hot ass weather chicks here in L.A., im sure alittle sucky-sucky with the execs. doesnt hurt.

But there is no hotter newscaster then LAUREN "SPICY LATINA" SANCHEZ.

Johncore

I think Evelyn Taft is hotter.

Buddy Lee

Id pay good money to watch Jackie and Jillian get it on with each other. MMMmmmmm

The Gangsta of Love

Dutifully, I monitor National and Local "News".
I noticed that over the past five-years or so, most
"Newscasts" have become - in content and style- shameless versions of "The View", featuring Tamara TelePrompTer and
chicks named Heidi or Habib.
"Hot Babes"? At ANY mall.

JEFF

jacki johnson...PHYSICALLY... is the perfect woman! i dont know anything about her character or her personallity but physically.....wow! bUT IF SHE IS AS BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE(YA I KNOW THATS A DOUCHY THING TO SAY BUT...)AS SHE ISN THE OUTSIDE SHE WOULD BE THE ALL AROUND PERFECT WOMAN! JEFF

Jessie97xlt

Aww, I just love Jackie Johnson. She is the best looking weather girl in the World!!!