Justin Theroux & Jen Aniston

Dressing for Two

9/21/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0921_jennifer_aniston_Bauer
Dressed similarly in hats, shades, black jackets, exposed belts and jeans, Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston roamed through NYC in the rain on Tuesday.

They are match made in hipster wardrobe heaven -- a habit Jen obviously inherited from Brad Pitt.

0921_brad_girlfriend_footer

Cody

There is something about that guy that makes me crazy. He is so ******* HOT!

Kardashian H8R

She's so pathetic. She desperately wants a man in her life so she tries to be exactly like him. If he wanted someone like him he would have found her to begin with. He wanted Jen for herself. Maintain your independence you stupid wh.ore.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Looking at their photo, I wonder which one of them has the "woodie"????

Village

There is something about that guy that raises the hair on the back of my neck. He is creepy. She has fallen into something that is going to end badly. He walked away from a 14 year relationship without so much as a goodbye. Talk about the lack of a sensitivity chip.

I have never been a Aniston fan. When she married Brad Pitt, I watched Friends for the first time wondering, what the hell does he see in her? Still don't know. But, I feel so sorry for her now. Nobody deserves this.

jimmy d

RIDICULOUS! GOD no matter how much money, fame, and ease Aniston has you cannot help but feel sorry for her. If she went out with a circus clown, she would probably dress like him too. Just sad! And I think both of these people are in their 40's even sadder!

victory

It must be such a hassle having photographers snapping pictures w/ every step you take, I'm surprised one hasn't snuck in the girls room to take a picture of Jen in the 'girls room'.

Kelli

Anyone notice that these people NEVER smile? Every picture you see they just look miserable....

Sam

Another irrelevant headline about the most irrelevant excuse for an actress. Desperate, needy, self-absorbed, and dull. Better cling on tight, little wimpy girl, because he'll be running to get away like all the others did. And that's a pretty long list, you tramp.

John

I wonder if that's the coat she bought him? If he was smart he'd take a clue from Brad and run. She looks like she's a****ted

sweetie

whats with the shades on a rainy day.she dosen't look like she washed anything. either of them

Me

Jennifer is so overrated and is not a great actress. She comes off as desperate and in need of a man. He is a jerk anyway because he left his girlfriend of 14 years for Jennifer. Ironic Huh? That is exactly what Brad did to Jennifer and she was so heartbroken but it's okay for her to break up a relationship. It won't last because they both seem clingy and give me a break - already living together after dating a few months?? Come on? Get a life and date....LOSERS!!

samson

What's hipster about jeans, a T-shirt, a leather biker jacket, and sunglasses?

me, myself and I

Hot couple, but come on Jen! Be yourself and keep your own identity. You look cheesey.

Guest

Love her and love them as a couple - they seem very loved up together. And yeah, she's been wearing this look since before she met Justin, so it's not like she's doing any morphing at all.

Catty

No noneofyourbusiness - that would be Brad!! Jen has always dressed hip - look at that photo last winter where she was rocking the leather jacket, black jeans and motorcycle boots. Jen & Justin look hip and cool while Brad & Angie look like grandparents. Brad has no personality whatsoever - just his latest girlfriends and with Angie that ain't saying much! No wonder the fool is apologizing all over the place!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments