Lisa Vanderpump

Buys a Bitchin' Mansion

9/21/2011 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0921_lisa_vanderpump_mansion_launch_EX
Beverly Hills housewife, Lisa Vanderpump is packing up her pink clothes and moving  to her new, $10.2 million mansion ...  still in the 90210 area, though so big it might have its own zip code.

The 5-bedroom, 8-bath estate is huge -- over 8,000 sq. feet.  And a must for the rich ... a two story library, luxurious spa-like master suite, and a killer pool.

Vanderpump -- who just sold her mansion in the ultra-exclusive Mulholland Estates -- is clearly rolling in the dough, because in addition to the new house, she just leased another mansion in Oprah's Montecito neighborhood with an option to buy it outright.

So reality doesn't suck after all.

Anon

It was time to get new neighbors. What I really want to see is the Montecito house.

househunter

Vanderpump's old house was in Beverely Park North,not Mulholland Estates,houses there are kind of crappy...

Watching

Where is the pool around that itty bitty house?

curious

ok....so if I have this right wasn't the house she sold across the street from Adrienne AND when Charlie Sheen had his meltdown wasn't his next door neighbor doctor Paul called....therefore could Charlie have bought that house?

squeeky

Lisa used to be cool on the show. Now she is just
a bitch. And her gay husband..OMG....can the ladies
do a scene without KEN being in the shot? Can you say
fame-whore? I think Lisa kept Cedric around for Kens'
enjoyment and pleasure. Please Bravo..LESS Ken and
someone for heaven sakes...screw Lisa so she is not
so nasty to everyone. She acts like a rich bitch. Sorry
but Cammille has so much more class...AND money..

AyeJay

I personally liked her old house better.
I'm completely in love with Adrianne's house though.

CURT

Where does SHE get her money????

debbie

1 for her & 1 for that jerk she's married to

Mona

eating from their dog's mouth (and I'm a dog lover!)--ewwww and poor white trash!!!!

Augy

I'm sure her Reality TV salary and free advertisement barely help with the down payment on this home.

zoeymonster

I want to go to there.

MARGETALICA

Ken and Lisa are decent people- out of all of the real housewives mess. I do not think Lisa changed her name to Lisa Ford to set up people for investment scams like fish lips did.

trebby

i wish and dream of becoming their personals servant ''housekeeper ,,massaging her feet,cleaning her floor ....while she enjoys her life,,,massaging her feet ,,cleaning,licking,kissing her heels ..please lisa have some pity on mee give me this jobbb...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3