Michaele Salahi

Smooth Backstage Moves

With Steven Tyler

9/21/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_steven_tyler_michaele_salahi_WMMichaele Salahi posed for a suggestive photo, hip-to-hip, with the likes of Steven Tyler -- more than five years before she decided to run off with Journey guitarist Neal Schon.

TMZ obtained the photo taken backstage during an Aerosmith concert in Bristow, Virginia -- and the story behind it is pretty wild.

Tareq Salahi is telling friends he and Michaele (aka "groupie slut") went to the show together without backstage passes -- oh, the horror --but then Michaele mysteriously disappeared for more than an hour.

We're told ... when Yoko Michaele returned she produced the photo with Steven AND an all-access backstage pass for ALL Aerosmith concerts!

We're told Michaele's explanation for the pic, at the time, was ... she and Steven were just seeing who had a flatter stomach. Steven's rep had no comment.

Eat your heart out, Pamela Des Barres.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Pj

Steven Tyler can get better!

DeeRae

SOOOO NOT EVEN A TINY BIT INTERESTED!!!! The Salahi's had their 2 seconds of fame (not even worthy of 15 minutes let alone 1 minute) and that past a few years ago! If both of them fell off the face of the earth....I highly doubt anyone would a) care b)notice. Go away!!!! btw....didn't read the article ~ CAUSE I DON'T CARE.

court

i think she's just trying to find any way to get attention after taylor (from real housewifes of beverly hills) got so much attention from her husbands death. fame whore

tellmeaboutit

This all sounds like a crock of sh^t to me. But I agree that she's a slut groupie, and so are the husband and her idiot 5 times married boyfriend. Ugh. The only worthwhile player in this publicity ploy was the dog.

Deidre

what pisses me off is this bitch has ruined it for women like me who find Tareq attractive. I am a good looking woman, better looking than her and am not a groupie, but a good soul who cannot find an honest, decent man like Tareq. Im not a groupie and have met Ozzy Osbourne when I was 18, 31 years ago and never went off with him when he wanted to sleep with me, nor did I sleep with Burton *******s when he wanted to sleep with me a few years later. I was not interested in them nor their fame and knew that I would be tossed aside like trash immediately. They were not worth my time. As an honest decent soul who cannot find an honest decent man here in the west coast of Canada it is woman like her I despise because they ruin it for women like me.
If Tareq ever wants to come to Canada to get away I would be more than happy to be his tour guide.

LAME

Enough from this bottom feeding nauseating narcisitic borderline histrionic train wreck worthless human being. Michaele GO AWAY you oxygen pirate

Keith

Seriously, this woman has already worked my last nerve. I don't think I can find the right words to say how disgusted I am by her..... I think Tareq should be ecstatic that his (soon to be ex) wife left him! What a bimbo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7