Ray J vs. Fabolous

Vicious Club Fight Footage

& 50 Cent's the Ringleader

9/21/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092011_ray_j_fight_v2_still

TMZ has obtained footage of the Vegas nightclub brawl between Ray J and Fabolous -- and the wildest part ... sources tell us, 50 Cent stirred up the whole thing.

We're told Fiddy had been encouraging Ray to confront Fabolous about their recent Twitter feud -- and Ray finally decided to get in Fab's face at Moon nightclub inside The Palms casino.

In the clip, you can see 50 standing between Ray and Fabolous ... with a big ass grin.

But we're told Fiddy actually jumped in to break things up when Ray J and Fab started scrapping.

As we previously reported, Ray J was booted from the club after the fight -- but he was not arrested.

Nay Nay

Please leave 50cents out of Fab and Ray J drama. Ray J finally punch somebody in the face now he wants kudos.

tomas

Like to see these two puss-says mix it up alone. Easy to be an aggressive bad ass throwing sissy arm punches when you know your posse will break it up right away.

Hollywood

Lmaoooo Yall Sooo Funny But I Think If The Fight Ray J Ganna Get His ASSS BEAT UP !!!!!!

MarieD1969

The video shows us nothing...all u can see is Ray in a red hoodie. U can't even see Fab, can't see NOTHING at all when the skuffle starts. Who knows WTF happened! Seems like FAB story sounds the closest.

u need me

if you pause it around 20-22 seconds you can see what looks like a gun pointed in the direction of Fab.

BeLove

First Ray J was Tupac on the radio the other day, and now he turned into a gangsta version of Keith Sweat. "You got me twisted.." LOL. WTF is wrong with this kid? It looks like Fab grabbed him like he said and then everyone began to break it up which made it look like a big brawl.

Dan

Does anyone else think it is pathetic that two grown men fighting over a twitter argument? At least fight over a woman but over twitter smack talk?

kromen

He was laughing at Lil Brandy trying to man up. I would have been grinning too.

Miss Fancye

Man this fight is so damn stupid. But I'm totally Team Fab on this one, check out my perspective on this brawl at I'M JUST SAYING: Ray-J vs Fabolous on like donkey kong the 'he said, she said' http://wp.me/p1JLVp-jB

@uwantleroyslife

I love TMZ. Fact. Makes me miss being home sigh. Stuck here in Boston, but at least the technology is better. I think that camera was embedded in someones glasses because they didn't do much get a good video, bad effort.

DetroitRocks

I am done clicking on these crappy videos.

slim

they had a lovers fight aww its hard when you break up with somebody lmao

Marj

This video doesn't clarify anything, all I see is Ray J and 50 Cent I don't see Fab, and it's not a clear view of what happened you can't really say anything from this video. This doesn't prove anything to me especially not that Ray J beat up Fab..

Peter Beck

Real Life dram..I love it...Cable TV social site, coming soon...www.OVNIO.tv, go check it out

Lirazly

u can be black in hollywood but u can't take out the ghetto in black. it's genetic. haha!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments