T.I.'s Clothing Line

Prison's GREAT for Business

9/21/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_Akoo_TI_EXPrison doesn't totally suck ... at least for T.I. ... because TMZ has learned, sales for the rapper's clothing line skyrocketed while he was in the pokey.

A rep for AKOO clothing tells TMZ, the company's sales soared by 25% in the last year ... while the rapper served time for drug possession.

The company rep said they hadn't seen such a surge in popularity since T.I.'s MTV reality show "Road to Redemption" premiered in 2009.

The rep says they're preparing for another spike in sales -- when T.I. is set free next week after completing his drug sentence.

So crime does pay?

queen love

So sad for America when this is our role model. (shrugs)

cc

okay that was in 09. you can get it for less then 20.00 online now. besides tigers blood sales went through the roof too.

Mel Zipskin

I can't stand this stupid guy.

Good riddance!

Gesundheit!

Rotter

0 X 25% = 0

Nay Nay

Crime does not pay. He could've been making real $$$$$ if he was home. Stay out of prison crazy.

Aryanna

Stupid Mistakes. He is a cutie though.. I just cant get over his wife.. she is such a hood rat.

mzoctober

Doesn't he looks FINE is this pic above!! im melting!! idk bout u ladies but DAMN he looks Fine!! i cant when he gets out n makes that banger music, so happy that he'll b out!!

HMMMM

I wouldn't put a plugged nickel into ANYTHING this druggie puts his name on.

sidewinder

she is CRAZY looking...she sometimes looks like a mermaid.

JW

Playing a little fast and loose with the numbers here - if he had $1000 in sales and it jumped to $1250 that's a 25% increase but a lousy $250.

Cherokee Septic

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.
Cherokee Septic

charlotte clark

I guess so! Money is Money! T.I., still, stay outta the 'Big House!' lol

leon bailey

this is sad when these men think that they are going forward in life and they really are taking themselves back to the days of slavery. with their thought process and actions.

SimonaMeChelle

Don't get it Twisted with this Headline, prison is not good for business, T.I. is good for business! The reality show will prove that fo sho! AKOO is HOT, because of T.I, just like anything else associated to him. That's the REAL SCOOP.