Hey Little Girl

Want a Tootsie Roll?

9/23/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_56hsn71x_0_88orpji3

Don't take candy from strangers, kids -- unless that stranger is a reality TV producer ... with a diabolical plan.

Sources connected with a show called "Who Wants to Date a Comedian?" tell TMZ, the crew was desperately trying to shoot the final elimination round Wednesday on an L.A. playground -- but one big problem ... the place was overrun with kids.

That's when executive producer, Scott Satin, had a brilliant idea: buy a giant bag full of candy ... and use it to lure kids away from the jungle gym. For added measure ... he also tossed out handfuls of dollar bills.

Creepy? You bet, but it worked -- we're told the distraction held the kids at bay for an hour, just long enough to complete the shoot.

Good job, parents.

croc

not so creepy if the parents were there and knew what was going on..
throw me some candy with the 100bucks anytime!!

kiara

Throw me some candy w/some money & I'll throw the candy back lmao

Jodi

I bet it was the money that hadt the rug rats running like crazy. lol

ThunderDog

Here's a thought: If you don't want the location you want to shoot a TV show to be "overrun with kids", maybe you shouldn't be trying to shoot it at a PLAYGROUND!! That's like saying they wanted to shoot it in the ocean, but it was overflowing with WATER!

meow

Kids are stupid. If that happened to me I'd let all the kids run to the dooche throwing around candy and $1 bills and I'd run right up behind the cameras and jiggle my nipples around so they couldn't use that footage until someone paid me at least $1000 to piss off

John

For f*ck sakes, turn your cell phone the other way when shooting video!!!

Ginger

This is scary. Just flat out scary.

Mona Los

Hey, he sorta looks like Ryan in the office

bunny

Now there's a bunch of angry parents. They have to deal with the sugar filled aftermath.

Ya Mon

Always worked for R-KELLY!!

cindy

He looks like he's feeding a bunch of ducks at the park.

Megadeth

It's obviously innocent, luring kids without the mandatory white van is considered innocent in a court of law. lol

edswoggle

As long as the kids weren't touched inappropriately and the parents knew what was up, it's really not a big deal. Good for the kids to earn some money, as well....I can see the creepiness factor of it as a parent, but the intentions were admirable.

Devin

i love how the parents are sending they're kids over to him

Ronni

Who would even think of something so disgusting? What a moron that producer is. Let's make sure this "show" doesn't air.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments