"16 And Pregnant" Couple

We Cleaned Up Our Act

9/24/2011 4:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_16_and_pregnant_clean_EX

Joshua and Ebony Rendon -- the couple from "16 and Pregnant" that had their child taken away after authorities found their house was covered in feces and garbage -- have done some Fall cleaning and now want their kid back.

TMZ broke the story ... children's services officials went to the house earlier this week after someone complained about the living conditions.   The couple was arrested and charged with child endangerment.

Joshua -- who is in the military -- faces discipline which could result in discharge.

But now, after cleaning the house, they say it's all good.

jason

till that tv falls over and kills there kid.. wow
how can they not see that lol loser

Total Moron Zone

Pictures TMZ, pictures. Where are the pictures of the feces. Inquiring minds demand them.

floknowsbest

They do need to move the t.v. With that said, yes the should get their kid back. Granted there should be weekly visits from child protective services until the state decides that the visits should end. Do you have any idea how many children are in foster care? And parents that don't even make an effort to correct the wrong to get their kids back? This couple should have a chance at a life with their child. I believe that they should seek mental help and perhaps take some parenting courses. ~CASA worker, child advocate~

Stump

First, about six months of unannounced visits by CPS to make sure they are keeping the house clean and child safe. Then a few more months of supervised visits with the child to see if they are fit parents. Then, maybe, they can apply to have their child returned.

They are charged with child endangerment so the court can impose probation which includes visits by probation officers as well, and again those visits should be unannounced and thorough. They both also need frequent drug testing!

Courts all over America need to put their feet down hard on people like them, a good first step in stopping the next Casey Anthoney!

Verakb

MOVE THE TV BEFORE THE BABY GETS HURT. My baby cousin was almost killed when the TV fell on her head, now some 25 yrs later she still bears the scar on her forehead. I can't believe no one taking this photo or reporting on this did not point this out!

Tawny

Look at the TV!! Holy **** that is not okay

puddintang

These are young kids who needed a wake up call. They got it. I can't believe 47 percent said they shouldn't get their child back. They need help and guidance, not having their family ripped apart. you really think a child crying for their Mommy and not understanding why they're in a strangers house is good for them? Placed in Foster care with Lord knows who and how many children already there? how many children have died in foster care? These parents are making an effort and doing what it takes to get their child home. They deserve the chance to have their child. I'm sure CPS will follow up with visits to make sure everything is as it should be. how can you people be so cruel as to want a family torn apart with no chance of reconciling?

Joao

that'll last for about three weeks

karlew

Really you're all bitching about the tv? Get off your f*cking high horses. The kid is obviously not even back in the house yet. Small things to irritate small minds I guess.

Janeny

I think they should get their kid back. They love their baby. But hey are bad parents. The state should send their worker to their home weekly to teach them parenting. Kid needs mom and dad.

Lorrie

It might be clean, but it's sure not safe! That heavy TV on that small bureau is an accident waiting to happen.

Nonameneeded

Maybe TMZ should show the actual photos, the house is messy but not as much as it's being portrayed.

james

"GEEE Mommy, I'll just climb up here and change the channel on my TV. OOOOOppppppssss, Daddy, can you take this TV off my head so Mommy can clean up my blood. Are you kidding me, Has anyone else noticed that TV in the kids room. Or am I being over protective.16 year old kids should not be allowed to give birth. or to have the right to raise a child.They are only a child themself. I don't care about what you have to say about my statement.So,shut up."I'm sorry Mommy", but that's what you say to Grandma.

Breanna

The tv in her bedroom needs to be taken down off that dresser. It looks like it is going to fall down. And get rid of the wires hanging around. Choking hazard.

Just Fapped