Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

Mike

Wow...turning the tables on a Bristol after he clearly stated " you mother is a whore "

Anyone would defend their mother if that kind of statement was mad to anyone

Enjoy your 15 minutes Stephen...clearly your trash

Delaware D

Stephen Hanks 2016!

chucklehead

bad behavior on both parts. i think they should sit down together and drink a cold beverage. ha ha!

Phreaky

This man is AWESOMEEEEE!

dramaq18

I haven't actually watched the video because the way they froze the frame I can't keep from looking at it and going "Yippie ki yay m'fer!"

JEF

Classy--a 47 year old calling a girl's mother a whore....Nice!

We seem to forget the accolades or sins of the parents should not reflect upon their offspring. We are all our 'own' person.

I'm not giving Palin a pass though--although provoked--her remarks were insensitive and offensive.

Who Knew

Liberals want freedom of speach and for everybody to be able to share their opions asd long as they are the same as theirs, if not you are an idiot that is dangerouse to the country.

Lisa

What a tool, can't express himself like a mature adult. His mother must be so proud of him.

Sarah

He is an old man who wants to call a 21 year old woman a "f'ing b**ch" is shows only that he is white trash. He is a sad excuse for a man and a sad excuse for a human being. He wants to say how poor her negative behavior is yet he still wants to go around calling women a whore...I dont care if it is Sarah Palin. He is feeding into hateful behavior by being a hateful person. He is continuing the cycle.

cheebee

Hateful crap from both of them, my momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. If everyone did that the majority of this country would walk around as silent as mimes.

Keirie420

Good for him - takes BALLS to stand up to homophobic ignorance that is the Palin clain

pete

if this was a conservative saying this about a high profile female lib, it would be everywhere! this guy is a liberal douche. nothing more or less. go drink your kool-aid, you douche.

Machelle

I'm so utterly disgusted
with this pathetic excuse of
a pimple on the butt of society
I want to vomit.
I want to apologize to Bristol for
him because he knows not how to act.
Idiot piece of crap, I'll never forget that
bald headed turd - "passionate about politics"
PLEEEEEZ spare me! Barf! That just put me in a pissed off mood
thanks a lot jerk off!

J

so this is what the gay community does. attack young women with foul language against a twenty year old girls mother. this guy must not have had a mommy. or maybe his mom is a whore

Randy

What an ill-mannered foul-mouthed jerk. Bristol had every right to defend her Mother...she wasnt hurting him...and he shouts out "is that how you rode Levi"...what an *******...