Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

phpeters87@hotmail.com

He's probably mad because he's bald and hates women.

Imagane going thru life that angry and taking it out on a young girl.

Let's hear him say this with Todd Palin around.
Todd would turn this little twink into a stain on the ground.

These Palin haters have big mouths when it comes to attacking Sarah and her children, but won't say a thing if Todd Palin is there because they are cowards, just like this psychotic twink.

Or Track Palin, who is currently serving in Iraq.
Let's hear you call Sarah names in front of him and watch him pummel your cowardly rear-end into a stain on the ground as well.

The Palin-haters continue to prove they are unhinged and psychotic.

She should have kicked him in the balls, but I doubt he has any.

bob

Like Bristol was out of line assuming he was gay..
Give me a break . it was pretty obvious. Like calling someone with Blond hair a Blond. Cripes. I would be less obviously gay if I had a guys tool in my mouth.

RER

This shows his stupidity, a person with no raising or acts as though he has none. I don't care what your opinions are that is absolutely no way to speak to anyone.

sem

ooooo.... Mr. Tough Guy! Screaming at a 20 year-old girl. Hope you're really proud of yourself!

james

What kind of a person would yell out Your mothers a whore? Only a low life white trash person that had no upbringing.

phpeters87@hotmail.com

Too bad there weren't any real men around to knock this tool-smoker into next week.

If confronted by Todd Palin, he would likely defecate himself and urinate himself at the same time.

Sadly, there are people, especially in Hollywood who will now idolize this guy.

Yeah, you called a young girl's Mother names while in a hysterical, alcohol fueled rage. Go take a Midol and calm down.

BTW, This is a result of the media demonizing Sarah Palin for no reason for the last 3 years and the result has been death threats against her and her family and vicious lies and rumors that the ignorant ate up, just like this bald-headed fool.

I'd like to run into him while he's calling some young girls Mother names. It would be the last time he would do so as his jaw would be wired shut and he would need extensive dental work.

Thanks for proving you are nothing but a misogynistic coward.

Sadly, there are very few real men left in Hollywood. They are either gay or emasculated or would thank him for his psychotic rant against Palin, then fellate him to show their approval.

No wonder this country is going down the toilet.

kp

He is such a hateful bully! Don't give him the time of day. She was just walking by and he attacked her-

Rich

If you can't take the heat, stay out of WeHo (West Hollywood) The zip code should be a clue, 90069

Tiffany

Must be a liberal, No class!!

anonymous

RL Troll.

...and by the looks of it, he's super effective.

Lois

Even when a homosexual acts like a jackass, the media jumps to his defense. Homosexuals not only have come "out of the closet", but they are trying to "push and lock up" those who may oppose their way of life...

shagrath

Gay liberal from west hollywood...
Enuff said
What a loser

Suzie

This man is a coward and an idiot. He should be ashamed that he is talking to someone less than half his age old in such a manner. Grow up and go suck some more......

Tom Papers

I know stephen and actaully feel sorry for him, he obviously
is a few fries short of a happy meal. The bartenders at the Saddle spit in his drinks. I wish he would grow a goatee to
hide the stretch marks around his mouth.

Ps Bristol you look hot !!!

chuckles

Some day we will read about Todd ripping someones throat out and pissing down their neck and I won't blame him a bit. A 47 year old man against a 21 year old girl? What a man! This POS probably has AIDS to be this angry. I guess I'd be angry too if I had stuff shoved up my ass every day. He fits in California cause I'm sure La. ran him off of Bourbon St doing tricks.