Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

Solaera

Wow. I'm with Michael. What kind of person behaves like that?

David

Although I am not a supporter of Sarah Palin, it disturbs me how much value is put into gay rights when it comes to politics. With all the pressing issues our country is facing like joblessness, balancing budgets, protecting our borders, military, etc. it just shocks me that if a politician may not be for gay marriage, regardless of what they may be able to do for our country, they are not getting your vote. Very myopic.

aquanet

shouldn't he be a better example of tolerance?

For all the a crap this guy might have taken through out his life, don't you think HE would be the one to know how it feels and act a bit more civilized and les*****eful?

I can't stand the bitch either, but still why go after her daughter.

Craig

Could this guy express himself better? Yes. But it seems what's happening is he's so overcome with disgust and anger about the Palins and ignorance in this country that emotion overtakes him and he loses it. I get that. The heart of what he's saying is true.

Sapphiegirl

Hey STFUP -

You're mother is a WH0RE!!!!! How do you like that. Whether it is true or not, how do you like me telling you that you're mother is a EFFING WH0RE?

aquanet

why was les*****eful starred out in my post?

Amers

WOW....What an A**!!!!!!

aquanet

hateful

J

another all inclusive liberal. okay to call her mother a whore. which she is not. not okay to call him a homosexual which he is.

SYLVI212

Wow, what a classy guy. No wonder he won't say what he "consults" on. Probably teaches people how to be total morons in public.

Brett

TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler?! Wow! Sounds more like Mr. Heckler made an anonymous call the TMZ Tip Line: "He'll be here... at such and such time... walking by with his dog!" I don't like any of the Palin family, but this guy was so immature with the way he went about the whole situation. He's offended by her comment after calling her mother a "whore?!" Well, it's two-way street buddy! Make me question, was it you that was doing the talking? Or the alcohol? If you wanted to get one up on her, and the Palin family, a little tact and dignity of the self goes a long way!

Kelli

Wow a 47 year old, at Saddle Ranch, yelling at a 20 year old. Need I say more?

ocgirl

I hate her mother and I am not a homosexual. Bristol is an idiot just like her mother!

Robert

This man is my hero
someone get this man on television

ihateskanks

That moron needs to get a life. I'm not a fan of palin but it's not like Bristol can choose who her parents are. But of course this guy can go around calling women whores but god forbid if Bristol called him a ******.