Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

Jennavecia

The guy is a piece of ****. What did Bristol do to him? Calling anyone's mother a whore is a pathetic thing to do. The guys lucky he didn't get knocked the **** out.

missy

I love how gays can di***** out, but can't take it.

Jan

This heckler does more to HURT the gay rights movement than help it. He thinks he has the right to trash other people in a public place and cry "oh I am gay". The public is tiring of this attitude and are thinking twice about supporting gays marriage.

Sal

I don't care what his sexual orientation is ... the man is a classless pig. I don't like Bristol, but she didn't deserve to be attacked by some out of control loon.

jake

that's really wrong o*****rown man calling someone mother a whore....that's the typical over the top homosexual behaviour..it's sickening and guess what? 99% of americans can't stand it...

.5% of the population says they are gay...do you realize how small that is?

jake

KB

This guy is a joke. Sorry, but if you get in someones face and yell "Your mother is a whore." you probably arent going to see a good side in that person.

Most people would hit the guy in the mouth for saying that.

magmax

The guy is a maggot, and his defenders are maggot piss. She did not provoke anything. Had I been there, they still be trying to re-inflate his hollow crushed skull with a tire pump.

John

Would this man have to sign a release before this incident was used in a Bristol film? It's obviously bad PR for gays.

PamelaLeiLiw

Seriously?? A 47 year old has nothing better to do then attack a young 20 something year old whose out having fun and minding her own business. Get a life buddy...why is it that theres always a racial or homophobic comment brought up in these types of arguments. Im all for gay's...whatever makes you happy...but get over it...not everyone is for what you believe in! That's not how the world works...that guy deserves to be knocked on his ass hard for attacking her like that!

Here's The Truth

He said "she proved who she was last night". Really. What I saw was that you proved who you are. A loser.

I'm not a Palin fan at all, but if he had said that about my mom, he wouldn't have been able to give this interview today.

karlew

47? Really? Are you sure that's not his IQ? Maturity and class sure aren't this idiots strong point. Screaming at a kid in a bar cause you don't like her mommy. I wonder if this had been another man would he have opened his homely hole? I'm betting not. Easier to pick on little girls.

mark

As a gay man myself, I find this guy to be an embarrassment. After his juvenile shout out, Bristol calmly asked him for examples of his argument, to which he could not come up with a single answer. He comes across as a mean, hateful, and attention seeking hothead. Though I am certainly not a Palin supporter, I would never verbally assault a young woman based on my dislike for their parent. And the next time he confronts someone, he should at least be able to back up his point and perhaps be educated enough to have an intelligent debate.

Trevis Miho

Haha, what's a grown-ass man doing yelling "Your mother's a whore" at a 20-something year old woman anyway? This guy is rediculous.

dman

Good for him. Someone has to tell that little bitch that her 'celebrity' comes with a price. Stay out of LA if you want to be adored.

Tinalouise

Being a whore is preventable, being a homosexual is not!!