Bristol Palin

I'm No Homophobe ...

I Was Just Defending My Mom

9/23/2011 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_Bristol_palin_2EXThere's nothing homophobic about Bristol Palin's heated exchange with a heckler last night -- according to her rep ... who claims Bristol was only defending her mom, Sarah Palin.

A rep for Bristol tells TMZ, she "was approached in a confrontational and inappropriate manner when two men aggressively shouted expletives aimed at her in reference to her mother. Bristol responded to the unprovoked verbal assault by calmly standing her ground and defending her family."

As we previously reported, Stephen Hanks yelled, "Your mother's a whore" -- prompting a face-to-face argument during which Bristol shouted at Hanks, "I just know you are" a homosexual.

The rep believes there was nothing bigoted about Bristol's words -- saying, "The situation ended with no incident, and accusing her of homophobia is completely unfounded and totally misstates her views."

Rottweiler

I guess that would make him a HETEROPHOBE, since it is obvious he is a bitchy, self-absorbed, repulsive, hate mongering, woman hater, selfish, elitist pushing his gross agenda on everyone else. Anytime these people have an opinion and demand tolerance they are the ones who have the least tolerance especially for straight people and yikes if they celebrate God that is even worse. Have another drink Dude and didn't I see you at the Gold Coast where old gay men try to pick up on hustlers?

D

Harvey do your homework. Also please do not allow your sexuality or politics to cloud what really is happening here. Firstly she asked him clearly if he was a homosexual for the reasons others have stated here. But let's get to the crux of the matter. Firstly Stephen Hanks is a known Palin hater who up until 5pm when it was taken down had a twitter account @sickofpalin he also had photos of him and Levi Johnson on there. The web site Hollywood.TV that took and then distributed the video shares a parking lot with the restaurant. The restaurant knew Palin was going to be there and more than likely informed Hollywood.TV and Hanks who is a regular there. The venue allowed him to stay and did not in anyway try to diffuse the incident why? They positioned there cameras next to him, he was without question the instigator here and knew exactly what he was doing. He then today made sure he got on your talk segment and was able to be found and filmed by TMZ. He set you up Harvey and used you. He knows as a personal manager in town how to get his stunt pulled off. If I were one of his clients like @MichaelVartan, or Roma Maffia, I would fire him in a millisecond. I would not want someone who represents me go public with such disgusting vulgarities and make a total fool of himself.

pawang

disinformation in light of mom sucking black meat ect.

Rogue Warrior

Harvey you can take this platform and shove it up your rectum! Sorry, if he had called my mom a whore, dude would have gotten an ASS BEATING!!!!!!!!!!!! Gay or not!

jason

The saddest thing about Bristol is that she's only 20 and already looks as if she's used Botox.

Jack

I am impressed by the way Bristol Palin handled hersel****ainst this man.
Very composed, but fearless. These idiots exposed themselves for what they are about.
Don’t confuse him with facts his mind is made up.

He is a friend of Levi Johnston and it seems he is also a Trig Truther.

pawang

and distraction

pawang

i'm not gay or liberal and I think her and her mom are whores too

jim

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the men of 2011 and beyond.....sigh

Jack

Bristol did right by being polite and standing up to the vile comments and in doing so she won by allowing this guy to show himself for fool that he is

Areader

Stephen Hanks calls her mother a whore along with a slew of other nasty comments and calls Bristol a f_u_c_k_i_n_g b_i_t_c_h and he gets a free pass!!!

However, Bristol, who handles herself in the utmost professional manner first asks if he's a homosexual (which he admits he is) and then saying "I just know you are a homosexual" to Stephen Hanks is out of line!

People, people....Stephen Hanks should been thrown out that bar by seat of his homosexual pants! He was 100% in the wrong!!

pawang

but please don't forget her mom sarah palin does like dark meat just before her wedding to todd and once after

Brian

Bristol looks hot and I would like to tap THAT but her mom is trash and an American JOKE!!!!!!

Jack

This man is a notorious Palin-hater and also friend of Levi Johnston
Bristol confronted him which shows she has a back bone.
His behavior is inexcusable and despicable in my opinion.

Here is a photo of Levi and this man.

Athina

More appropriate would have been "Your mother's a MEDIA whore. Why are these Alaskan hillbillies still in the spotlight? They don't contribute anything to society. Can you say "useless."