Bristol Palin

I'm No Homophobe ...

I Was Just Defending My Mom

9/23/2011 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_Bristol_palin_2EXThere's nothing homophobic about Bristol Palin's heated exchange with a heckler last night -- according to her rep ... who claims Bristol was only defending her mom, Sarah Palin.

A rep for Bristol tells TMZ, she "was approached in a confrontational and inappropriate manner when two men aggressively shouted expletives aimed at her in reference to her mother. Bristol responded to the unprovoked verbal assault by calmly standing her ground and defending her family."

As we previously reported, Stephen Hanks yelled, "Your mother's a whore" -- prompting a face-to-face argument during which Bristol shouted at Hanks, "I just know you are" a homosexual.

The rep believes there was nothing bigoted about Bristol's words -- saying, "The situation ended with no incident, and accusing her of homophobia is completely unfounded and totally misstates her views."

YourDead Homo

Homo's should be shot on sight. Remove them all. That includes Bi-sexuals. You are ALL abominations, just like Chastity. OH THE IRONY! Poor little girl, now a monster. SHOOT EVERY LAST GAY ON THE PLANET. Then we will have some peace.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Palin Fans or Republicans can press the dislike button all they want under my above comment. I don't care, though. I meant it, everything I wrote above. I'm a liberal woman, and proud to admit it. I certainly don't feel a bit sorry for lying Bristol Palin, regarding this, either. No way.

SaphireStar

There is no need for so much hate in the world!! Of course if you scream at someone..." Your mother,father,kid, lover is a whore, *******, etc), they will usually want to fight back. It doesn't matter that he's gay, he was gunning 4 a fight. If she was a guy, it would have likely gotten physical!!

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Brandon, I like you, too, although I'm a liberal, always will be, and you're a Republican, always will be. I have friends who are Republicans, too. Thanks so much for your nice comment regarding liking me. Believe me when I say what I wrote above wasn't meant to hurt you, or Republicans at all, personally. I do, however, hate cruel lies, and devious manipulation, though, a lot, and always get angry about it when it happens. Normally, yes, I'd defend anyone's defending their mom. I love my mom very much, always have, and always will. However, Sarah, and Bristol have gone too far with their games, and I'm far from being the only one who chooses to firmly say I don't have to take them anymore, and just be in fear of them. Sarah, with her playing for so long more so than doing, toying with whether or not to run for President for next year as if her, and her family are all that has to do with it, and not all of us Americans. Plus, the fact that she's also racist against black people. That's going way too far for me. I read an article that reported she refused to hire any blacks, meaning she would like to bring back the times where they also had the short end of the stick, just like the times when gays did. As long as they stay down, don't want the longer end of the stick, she's okay with their existing. Otherwise, though, she's not. The article was labled "Sarah Palin Doesn't Care About Black People." Also, in her picture in the article, she had a cold, and ruthless look on her face so I'm thinking it wasn't something someone just meanly wrote about her, lying, to discredit her. And Bristol, with her lying about being raped, when one night, my sister, Jennifer, my mom, and I actually felt sorry for her, imagining what she must have gone through, during that, and afterwards, that's just unforgivable, period, in my book. You just don't do that to silence certain people who are just demanding their own rights, too, to keep them down low, and expect everything to just be okay, afterwards. Uh-uh. Not cool in the least, just very cruel to make fools of many, many people. Brandon, I also used to work for people just like Bristol and Sarah, doing the exact, same things they've been doing. The more you believe, praise, compromise, or sympathize with people like them, the more they'll feed off it, take advantage of you more, until you feel no more important than a speck of dirt. The more you firmly stand up to them, as I recently realized, we all need to do, and I've been doing more, and more so, daily, through my posts, the less intimidated you'll feel, and they'll get that you're not playing around at all, anymore.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Brandon, I'm very proud, and happy with myself because I've become much stronger, and wiser, recently, regarding Sarah, and Bristol Palin. I wouldn't take that strength back for anything, and never will. I'm also glad many others have began to gain the same strength regarding them, and hope they'll keep doing so more, daily.

pepjrp

That prick needed hi*****efilled, bigoted ass kicked. If he said that stuff to me or my daughter, he would be beat to a pulp and then some. He can stick his homophobe up where he sticks his buddies d***.

shadough

I'm conservative and no fan of Sarah or her daughter, but these leftists are so filled with bile and hate. I have a cousin who's a homosexual and in his 40's. He goes after young men and is always posting nasty pics of young men naked young enough to be his sons. He's obsessed with the male sexual organ. He's an okay, but never likes any photos I post except the ones of my teenage son. And that is scary.. Bristol shouldn't be in a teenage bar, and running the streets. She should be at home with her kid, or give him up for adoption instead of using him as a prop. And if she's a whore then over half the women in this country are. Oh,and Obama's mother is whore too she had him out of wedlock with a one-legged African man, who was a drunk and had multiple wives in Kenya.

Cuntoleezza Rice

Heckler: Your Mom's a whore.
Palin: We'll YOU'RE a homosexual, er, not that that that's as bad as a whore, er, I mean, only a homosexual would say something like that, uh, I mean I'm not homophobic or anything, I just meant that....

Borret

Bristol only asked him if he hated her mother because he is a homosexual . The heckler admitted he is a homosexual and admitted that this is the reason he "hates" Sarah Palin.
She did not say any wrong to him.
By the way, Obama and Sarah Palin has the same views about gay marriage.
All this guy had were vulgar insults. . .nothing intelligent to say, no articulated points of view.
The most impressive thing about this train wreck was that a 21 year old woman keeps her composure while a 47 year old liberal drunk makes a horses-patoot of himself.

slogreport

this does not look good for bristol. too bad, hopefully she will still find time to slog at slogreport.com

VBarkley

BRISTOL PALIN WAS IN A BAR?????

lol Someone called her mom a whore, and she has Gaydar. Big deal. That guy was toally in the wrong, but she probably shouldn't have responded the way she did.

Liz

Of course she is homophobic the guy being gay has nothing to do with what he said about her mother. She needs to grow a thicker skin because this is what happens when you get famous for doing NOTHING!

Don Martin

Any man who would sit back and let that jackass talk to a woman like that in public ought to have to move in with that bald headed whatever he is. He should have had his ass kicked to mars and back. I don't care what his sexual preference is, but I am damn sure the s***bag should not be breeding. Instead of a bunch of low feeders seizing the opportunity to sling crap at the victim maybe someone with some scruples ought to consider what it would feel like if someone called their mother a whore? Send that mouthy punk my way and I guarantee he will think real hard before calling any woman's mother anything.

El Ronbo

I just wish Americans could be reasonable for a minute and realize their views may not be so polarized.
For example, this guy could have just said, you know, you're right, I am a homosexual.
And Bristol could look at the shameless grifting her mother engages in and say, you know, she really is a total whore.

ayee though

bristol palan is a dumb bitch.. she should be on that show teen mom... cause 3/4 of the cast is full of dumb bitches.. bristal would be perfect.