Bristol Palin

I'm No Homophobe ...

I Was Just Defending My Mom

9/23/2011 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_Bristol_palin_2EXThere's nothing homophobic about Bristol Palin's heated exchange with a heckler last night -- according to her rep ... who claims Bristol was only defending her mom, Sarah Palin.

A rep for Bristol tells TMZ, she "was approached in a confrontational and inappropriate manner when two men aggressively shouted expletives aimed at her in reference to her mother. Bristol responded to the unprovoked verbal assault by calmly standing her ground and defending her family."

As we previously reported, Stephen Hanks yelled, "Your mother's a whore" -- prompting a face-to-face argument during which Bristol shouted at Hanks, "I just know you are" a homosexual.

The rep believes there was nothing bigoted about Bristol's words -- saying, "The situation ended with no incident, and accusing her of homophobia is completely unfounded and totally misstates her views."

Bryon

While taking a swig of her Mt. Dew and simultaneously spitting out her Skoal, Britol Palin says "I ain't done nothing wrong. R.I.P. Dale Earnhardt, us'ins is missing you"

ringdangdoo

How the hell did this get turned into a Bristol Palin - Homophobe headline? This miserable SOB starts screaming - unprovoked - that Sarah Palin is a effing whore, and the headline cracks on Bristol? Of course I know why it happened; the people who run TMZ are flaming liberal "progressives" who hatehatehate Sarah Palin and everyone who isn't a leftie.

Shawn's Great Great Grandmother.

Her "Hockey Mom" is a "Basketball Ho".
I hear they threw brown rice at Sarah's wedding.

tmurray

What a Bad Ass this guy is talking **** to a 21 year old Girl..
I'm not a fan of the Palins but come on.

Chuck Taylor

Please don't group the douche bag with all liberals.

Anon

She called him a homosexual as a derogatory name. By her logic, his calling her mother a whore could have been a compliment.

GOD

What a pig, she should be put to slaughter.

sarajane Lester

Hooray for Bristol sticking up for her Mom. That man was totally out of line from the get-go. The management of that place should have ushered him out as soon as he started that.

Sheryle

Having read most of Levi's book (which I believe), I'd say Bristol is a carbon copy of her fame whore mom in a younger version. I'm just saying....

jack

@and thats the truth, "wailing on his head with my fist" really? Violence never solves anything.

mrs.chanel

I don't care what he is, why would he say that to a young lady! What a peice of ****! And why wouldn't she stand up for her mother! He's a really big "ASS DOUCHEBAG"!

Jack

Stephen Hanks is a friend of Levi ; he is also a Trig Truther. He deleted his tweeter account.

Here is a photo of Hanks and Levi.

Truth

Only homosexuals are mean enough to yell stuff about your mother. No one else sober does that. Notice how TMZ doesn't report whether the man is a homosexual.

Sassy

Excuses. This isn't the 1st time!

TMZ ran other stories where Bristol and the younger daughter used gross terminology on Facebook about gays under the guise of defending their family. Her rep can suck it.

hislo

He's normaphobic. What about hi*****red towards women?