Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

Amanda

All parties involved are disgusting...but don't dog all of us liberals because of a few...and to the person who said repiblicans never act ridiculous, just the fact that they only want to help/worry about the rich man is being ridiculous. Democrats may spend a lot of money but it's on medicare, child assistance, etc. and not on ******* tax breaks for rich people who can afford to pay taxes. Don't be so ignorant!

Tom Papers

Steve- Not only are you a hypocrite,but also a unintelligent
brain dead debater. YOU LOSE BIG TIME, BY A TWENTY YEAR OLD

THAT IS THE REAL JOKE !!

andre`

He should have called her mother a Whor* because the entire family is one and trash. Dirty gutter trash and everyone else who take up for this dirt.

dman

I support this guy. If Bristol and a TV crew were in range I would say something similar. She has to know that if she wants to be among the people that many of us do not like her or her family. That's the risk she takes, if she wants to be adored she should stay out of LA.

King Kong

Hahahaha!!! She had it coming to her. If she wants to be in the spotlight with her crappy reality show then she'll have to deal with stuff like that... Toooooo bad!

Cleo

Why is she doing a reality show????? Why don't we let teenage moms who have to work at Mcdonalds, are working hard at school and have NO nannies at there million dollar home show us how tough it is?

Brandt

Like mother, like daughter. Bristol is selling herself in any form or fashion just like Sarah, to make that money. Talk about some successful capitalists- all body and no brains. See what they’re willing to do for the ca***** http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/06/ecstasy-of-sarah-palin_15.html

SJH

He should have had his ass knocked out.

Bill Steard

Never before have I seen such hateful attacks by people on the children of those they hate, as I’ve seen when it comes to the Palin Family and the Haters of Sarah Palin... This should never be acceptable, nobody should ever attack the children just because they hate the parents... As for the “Journalism” here, notice how it’s suggested that Bristol may be homophobic because she guessed he was gay, but the man isn’t questioned as being a Misogynist for his clear hatred of women, why’s that??? Shame on TMZ for the double standard bias in the article...

Boom-Boom

Bristol homophobic? Not at all! She sure didn't back down to the creep. Phobic means suffering from irrational fears. Now if the creep had been black you could have called her a racist, too.

Lynn

Bristol handled herself like a pro! You GO GIRL! I wonder if the bitches at the bar felt more like big strong MEN after attacking a young female? They were complete ********! Oh, and before you start calling ME a homophobe? I have family and friends who are gay. My bestfriend was gay! I love my gays! But NOT when they act like the two bitches at the bar! :D

So and So

She handled herself well against what is ultimatley a bully looking for some attention. I dont think her comment about being a homosexual was meant to be racist, I think she wanted to insult him after he insulted her and thats the first thing that came to mind. Kudos to Bristol for her ultimate control.... I personally would not have left until he was bleeding...

LOLLY

"I*****irl’s a slut, she should be abused"

Mike

this guy just brought the gay community down a couple of rungs. and harvey should know better than to gay-bait like this. the guy was obviously gay, the only thing she did was assume correctly. y'all are actin like the naacp.

eve from eden

I dont think homosexuals realize they have an odor about them. It sticks to their skin like smoke on a smoker. The whore of all whores belongs to billie clinton and his wife.