Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

take a hike

the only reason Republicans found Bristol to be so brave is because most Republicans fear gay people, turns out most Republicans are gay!

TexasTech

The loser drunk is 47 years and picking on a young women. What a douchebag.

TexasTech

Stupid douchebag drunk 47 years old and picking a fight with a young women.

Steve

I am gay and men like this embarrass me. What a tool.

tenyearsgone2009

Most of these comments are so ignorant it really saddens me. The dude was completely wrong in what he said, regardless of what you think of Sarah Palin it was just grade school name calling with no substance. I would love to know at what age you commentators that call Bristol a whore became sexually active, I have a feeling most of you are being hypocritical. I see nothing wrong with her supporting abstinence. If I were her target audience I would listen to what she had to say about it more than a virgin who isn't speaking from life experience. I could go on and on but what is the point most of you have already proven to be too ignorant and close-minded to get how horribly hypocritical you are. No wonder America is going down the toilet.

val

THAT FREAK *** IS WHY WE DON'T EMBRACE GAYS. How dare that ugly butt sucker ask her 'is that how you rode Levi?' to be cruel and start a riot when there wasn't one. But in a gang low lives like this big mouth make u*****e gays for they are no different than the drug cartel or the gangs on the streets of LA when they are in a group. Alone the ***ot would have kept his mouth shut. GAYS STAND UP AGAINST CRUDE VILE FREASKS YOU EMBRACE IF YOU EXPECT US TO THINK YOU'RE WORTHY. I don't talk about my sexual agenda nor do I want to know yours but in your element with other bottom suckers, you're a hero to your klan and that's what you are .. no better than the KKK I despise. It isn't Bristol who did anything to provoke the engagement with this foul ***, it was he with a group of morons who sided with him...other gays .. of course. Now tell me why we should embrace gays cause when we do, look how they act. Blending in with society and attacking a young girl or anyone is called bullying .. that ugly guy should have been silenced by his own friendly ****. THAT'S WHY I DON'T LIKE THEM .. THAT'S WHY ... and forgive me but I was liking some.

Vaughn

What a classy activist... But why would Bristol go to a high profile sunset strip bar anyway? If she wants to go have a good time, she would be better off going to low key place that's not known for celeb activity.

Amazing how many video cameras were inside that bar. Classy.

gracie

This family wishes they were the Kardashians, except the Kardashians do not care about one's sexual orientation

Snooter

Bristol is one classy lady, i would have torn this guys head off!

matt

Bristol is with the group of no class homophob. I don't know why anyone listens to what she has to say, but anyway.

Triville

I'm not homophobic but I would like to understand how people find pleasure in entering an oraphis that is physically built to be an exit and extracts excrement. How can that even be beautiful much less loving?

Richard Hunter

That dude really needed to be armed with a good Glen Rice reference. Something along the lines of "Why's you're mother a whore? Because she was willing to do ANYTHING to take the focus off of beating MSU!" Then he could break in to the Wolverines fight song while Bristol stands there looking confused. Anonymous gay dude, you blew it.

Commykilla

This guy deserves to get his ass kicked.

grace101

Way to go Bristol! This guy proved his own lack of intelligence. One can only hope it was the alcohol talking and not the true level of his stupidity. If it wasn't the drinks then sorry dude, no wonder why you are 47 and still hanging out in bars......

Roe

Her mother is a whore, a media whore...