Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

Don Martin

What a real man! A little booze and Mr. Macho gets balls and decides to call a girls mother a whore? Too bad there wasn't any real men in that bar or that motormouth abuser would be carrying pieces of his ass out still today.

dude4you

what a waste a male someone should have bitch slapped him

greg

I don't like Sarah Palin, I don't like her daughter as I'm sure many don't. But if after watching this video you actually think Bristol was worse then the heckler you do way too many drugs. Yes she said a homophobic remark which I don't condone. But the dude called her mom a whore. I'm sorry, that's just something you don't call someone else's mom. He's lucky someone didn't stand up for her and kill him. He was 100% in the wrong. And screaming at her at the end that she's a $%^# bitch! That guy is a disrepectful piece of sh$t.

Jim D

I think Bristol made a fool of that person. She bravely confronted the heckler in a calm way, asking him to substantiate the reasons for his position. As usual, folks like him are unable to articulate any specifics; they just know the broad taking points. Typical blowhard.

Christina

She was asking for it when she walked up to that guy. I just wish he was more sober, because i'm sure he could of thought of A LOT of examples about the horror that is the Palin family. She's in the spotlight there are going to be hecklers. Thats what ALL famous people deal with. Get over it.

Theresa

Classless, bitter 47 year old queen. I'm no Sara Palin fan, but this guy is just a complete fa_ _ ot.

GG

Goes to show what ignorant idiots hang at bars. Bristol handled herself well, trying to communicate wtih the guy to understand his position. Unfortunately, one can not reason with an idiot like that guy. Keep your head up Bristol!!!

Whatsgoingon

He should have been kicked out. I'm not a fan of any of the Palins but he was an ass. He would have never said that **** to a man. She handled it a lot better then I would have.

gnome

Why was that bull riding Sarah Palins kid?

thesmirk

I hope this happens to her every day in Hollywood.

Conservative ******** should stay in backwards places with backwards values and far too many churches.

Those cool big cities and all their flashy lights and fun things to do are for liberals and progressives to enjoy.

Kala

Oh gosh there it goes again. Who cares if she does not like gay people. You do not have to like anyone. Maybe her parents read her the Bible! Who cares if she had a baby and had sex before she was married! Saved herself the switching of a last name and back. Who would not stick up for their Mother? Lady cant even go to a damn bar without someone having to mess with her. WOW Grow up public and get over the fact ALL people lie! Our president has lied how many times today? Idiots who think she was wrong doing that! I would have done the same thing! What happens when the Obama girls start to get bullied? Oh wait they live in a bubble and that wont happen til their father is out of the WHITE HOUSE!

walk like an idiot

the guy wasted his time he should have called Bristol a whore her mom spews all these Christian morals non sense but it's an exception when it comes to her and her family? what a joke.

Michelle

I respect her for how she faced him like that.

Jake

**** that guy! What an *******. She handled that much better than I would. Someone calls your mother a whore right in front of you, they are ASKING for trouble. She was just trying to have a good time and he started it. Jackass!

Robataille

If punks are going to jump out of the bushes and attack her and her mother like that she SHOULD be a homophobe!