Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

andre`

She is trash just like her mom. They both are gutter snapping whores. I wish they would disappear off the face of the earth for good just like all the Republicans need to do.

andre`

Please take this post down about this trash. The entire Palin family is trash and evil. They all are whores!!!!!!!! They need to be burned

JLo on Steroids

stupid girl, just like mother

stevie

Bristol handled it well, much better than I would have. Is this a "man" heckling? Or a whining creep? He attacks a woman? Really? I bet he wouldn't heckle a real man....what a jerk.

Dan

Why are gay people so angry?

cowbulls

That big mouth creep is a very lucky man. If I had been in the bar, I would have defended the honor of that innocent young woman. In the course of defending her, my guess is that Neanderthal would have been hospitalized so he could have some time to reflect on his actions.

I support Sarah Palin but I would also defend a Liberal wacko if they were unjustifiably being assaulted by a right wing clown. Both sides have them but it sure does seem like the Liberal extremists are a lot more brazen.

RiefferD

Isn't ironic, that he takes offense at being called a 'homosexual', after her mother a whore? Let me get this right, it's acceptable to call someone a whore, but not a homosexual. Simply put, the guy disrespected her mom. I'm no Palin fan, but if I'd been there, I would have 2-pieced him for her.

Cheyenne

Ugh... Both of these people disgust me.

Hey, Jude

That guy was rude, obnoxious & vicious. If someone insulted my mom I would not have been half as nice and calm as Bristol. She was NOT gay-bashing. She just says that he doesn't like her mom b/c he's a homosexual; and she does not say it in a disrespectful way. TMZ headlines make it sound like she's gay-bashing.

Hey, Jude

frankfurter

west hollywood is full of nothing but bums, millionares and *******. it' ready for the wrath of God. the sooner the better

Bonnie

WHY wasn't that idiot arrested for disorderly conduct??? I'm not a Sarah Palin fan either- but only with some of her politics, which has NOTHING to do with her daughter! To take it out on Bristol is just mean, immature and evil spirited- exactly like the type of person he is ranting about who is supposedly going to hell.

Brasco

I love how tmz put up a poll asking if bristol was a anti homosexual, and the majority of the people voted that she was. How is asking a person if they are gay or not is being homophobic? And the heckler hates Palin because she doesnt believe in gay marriage.This country is going to crap.Its getting to the point where people are taking advantage of being gay or black and use that as an excuse to be rude and do whatever they want. And if you happen to disagree on a subject with them then you are automatically labeled a racist or anti homosexual. When in fact race or sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with it. Its becomming a cop out

Hank

Just because you don't agree that being gay is normal doesn't mean I'm afraid of them. Most gay people are just annoying acting like a 5 year old. Just like I hate Obama and it has nothing to do with him being black but I told that I am a racist. When you have no other defense I guess that's the crap you come up with.

tetrakiss

not cool. it's just so hateful. she's not her mother and anybody can understand that we wouldn't want our kids to bear the unique difficulties of what we do, now, would we?

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments