Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

KP

I love it!..The village idiot gets called a 'ho!..too funny...Palins=LOSERS!!!

Master Po

Facts are this

She is in a bar serving alcohol at 20. Did she show ID on the way in? If not thats breaking the law. But why lay low while breaking the law lets jump on a bull and make a scene! WHOO HOO LOOK AT ME THE ONLY REASON I AM IN HERE IS MY MOTHER THINKS YOU CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM ALASKA! AND I HAD A KID AT 16 LOOK AT ME RIDE THE BULL WITH ALL THESE CAMERAS.

She wanted attention and she got it, BOO HOOO the tramp cant take that her mother is also a slut. While crude she could have stayed home with her kid and not exposed herself to this. And also not have broken the law by going to a bar serving booze and riding a bull.

tgrfan42069

im done here...seems like all tmz is now is a gay fest.if i wanted to read about gays and pro gays id go to the GLAAD website i came here for entertainment news.not some gay **** every day **** this site.

AnnieSH

Ahh. I was wondering why TMZ would post something as silly as a celebrity/well-known being heckled by a stranger. After reading the whole article, it's obvious. The word homosexual was used/involved. This site is becoming equivalent with the words Gay Pride.

cregis

Sarah Palin baggage travels with her. Bristol is famous only because of her mother, so she can't complain about Sarah Palin taunts. She probably loved it as it gave her show some excitement. Who watches this stuff?

hihat

I don't know that Sarah Palin is a whore, but she is a wicked dissembler -- she may BE the Antichrist. At any rate, she continues to be a real threat to our nation, and if she ever gets elected to high office -- we're in big trouble.

Bryon

Conservative republicans only like homosexuals when they elect them...Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Lindsey Grahamm, Rick Perry, ETC.

Tim

Hmmmmm......I think I'll call your mom a whore because she doesn't like gays. What part of this is reasonable? And what's with this homophia crap? If you choose not to endorse the gay lifestyle, then that is your right. Nobody is calling that guys mom a whore because he doesn't endorse the heterosexual lifestyle.

Melissa Saenz

That guy was one angry ***!!! LOL Team Bristol!!!

Carl

I would have come back to her homosexual remark by calling her retarded. She would have flipped out and I would be rolling on the floor with laughter.

CelebJustice

oh geez... another "they are anti gay" story.

bunny

She'd only do that on camera. In real life, she might be smart enough to figure out that people drink and say mean things. I'm not sure if there are any nice drunks but with my experience, there aren't. She sure does have nerve but of course, with a camera crew, to her nothing bad will happen.

Master Po

So wait the guy did give her an example of how her mother is a whore. He says at the end "You dont look anything like Glen Rice I thought you would" when asked "why is my mom a whore" she ran out going "you got me, I look half African american". So like her mother she was given proof on something and she then RUNS from the room saying something stupid. I wonder where she learned that from?

CommonSense

Master Po is the poster child for ignorant Liberals.
"Two islands -- Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, -- which is part of the United States are less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can see Russia from Alaska. In fact, between mid-December and June, -- when the water between the two islands freezes -- you could walk from one frozen island to the other."

And it was a hack comedian in an SNL skit named Tina Fey who said "I can see Russia from my house".

You stupid Liberals of so disgustingly ignorant and uninformed it's mind numbingly sad. You weak kneed bleeding heart hippies use nothing but emotion to determine your lives - try critical thinking skills and actual problem solving abilities.
Stupid fools - get off the Democrat Plantation and think for yourselves.

growup

I really hate when people keep tossing out words like "evil" simply because they don't agree with someone's politics. We're taxed to death!! Yet Tea Partiers are called "racists" in the hopes that it shuts them up.

In Chicago, Democratic union bosses make pensions of $150,000 a year and more even tho they only made $29,000-$60...,000 salaries as Streets and Sanitation workers, etc. $56 million dollars for 23 guys and Obama still wants to tax us more?!!

Excuse me, but if we stand up and shout "enough is enough" that doesn't make us evil.