Carson Kressley vs Chaz Bono

Splitting the GLBT Vote

9/23/2011 2:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092211_chaz_tv_still

The biggest mystery about "Dancing with the Stars" this season -- who gets the GLBT vote ... Carson Kressley or Chaz Bono? The answer somehow comes down to ... George Jefferson!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Ginger

Chaz has girl parts. Chaz is a GIRL. I have more hair on my face than she does. It's called old age and stupid hormones. Her hair fuzz looks icky.

Prince Von A-Hole

well as a person who is straight if I voted I would vote for who ever deserves my vote regardless of their personal choices. To bad the GLBT do not think this way

Ally12867

I think Chaz does have his junk now.... I thought he went through that final surgery on his reality show.... whatever....

Creep Heap

That's right, TMZ! LGBT folks would NEVER vote for the person they think is the best dancer! They would only vote for "their people" regardless of talent, right? THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT PREJUDICE IS TO DIVIDE EVERYONE UP INTO GROUPS BASED ON THEIR DIFFERENCES!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!

GBeach

WTH is Carson Kressley?

Buster

I am not sure what is more disgusting, Chaz as a man or as a woman? Hit the gym you gross blob.

Dana

Hopefully they vote for the better dancer, not just because they are GLBT. I think they are both pretty good so far.

'tis me

LGBT community basing their choice solely on the performer's sexual orientation and not his or her performance. Color me shocked. Why not vote for the better dancer? LGBT Community so simple that the actual merits of the competition mean nothing and only thing that matters is if they're GAY? Why not just have them stand there if its not about the dancing and all about who's championing the gay cause best? Come on... this is ridiculous. At which point will everyone just be people and not have to be divided and classified? White man only votes white, racist, woman only votes for women, sexist... Gay man or woman who only votes for other gays... ?

Bernice Borders

Ilike both guys and wish them the best.I will be voting for them,especially Carson.When I seen him out there dancing like he was, it was SO FUNNY and entertainingit made my night!He out dance the female dancer,sofunny!

TMZfan10000

I hope that people vote for Chaz for his health. I don't care about his dancing skills. Keep him on the show. He needs to drop about 100lbs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2