Justin Bieber

I Really Am ...

"KING of the World"

9/24/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_justin_beiber_selena_gomez_ex
Justin Bieber
will almost certainly get lucky tonight ... because TMZ has learned he just surprised girlfriend Selena Gomez with the most romantic surprise ever.

He's corralled the entire Staples Center in L.A. for a screening of the movie "Titanic" ... just for the two of them.

Sources connected to the Biebs tell us .. Justin hatched the idea after seeing the movie "Mr. Deeds" -- where Adam Sandler surprises Winona Ryder with a date at Madison Square Garden.

Here's how it went down tonight ... Justin took Selena to the Demi Lovato concert at neighboring Nokia Theater. He then said, "Come with me" -- and took her underground to Staples Center to watch the biggest shipwreck of all time.

And if you don't hate him enough already -- Justin didn't have to pay a penny for Staples. We're told since he sold out the venue three times, and it was empty tonight ... they gave him the entire arena for free.

Baller.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Sierra

What the **** is wrong with TMZ? "Justin Bieber will almost certainly get lucky tonight.." Is nothing of limits? I dont care how much **** y'all or TMZ talk about Justin or Selena, they're still kids. That comment was tacky, inappropiate and disgusting.

Mark

Stop the hating haters, get a life. Justin is a kid who's making his money. He's a hustler. I'm a hustler. I can careless who he gets in bed with. Make your money Justin and take every penny back to Canada. Don't trust those loser American Banks. The fact that most Americans think W*it Republicans can fix this bad economy that they caused, says everything about loser America. I'm young black and making millions and laugh everytime an American bank objects to me transfering my money to Canada. I hope you losers do elect the republicans, so when these really dumb w*its run the country back into the ground I can buy homes at 20% 30%. I'm planning on cleaning up on real estate, because it's going to take another 15 years to dig yourself out of the whole these dumb republicans are about to cause.So all you fat slobs run of at your fat mouths, me and justin will take your money and send it back to a country and banking system with brains. In a 2 years when your feeding yourself at a soup kitchens because the dumb republican still can't run anything, me and Justin and others will be send you Canadian bread or crackers to go with the vegetable soup the republican government will be giving you. So stop hating and get a life losers. Trust I'm sure a few haters will post a response to my comments, but you know that if I was standing in your face, your a%% better turn and run.

Kayla

you guys are ridiculous. at least he has guts to show Selena how much she means to him. itd be an amazing experience to watch a movie in a basketball arena. & certainly original. she probably really loved it. so stfu, stupid b*tches.

@12BTMZCAT

King of the squirrels!

Lisa

GAG! That doesn't exactly seem like the ideal place to watch a movie. I think a regular theatre would have been better because the acoustics in a place like the Staples Center would have been awful. Of course, he might not have been able to get a theatre for free.

Carmaine

how cute i wish some one done that for me!!!

Dianne

For FREE? Not only annoying, but cheap too? I wouldn't be flattered...

jv

aahhhh! thats SO sweet! seems like the guys on here saying hes gay, are a bit jealous. get over it guys, thats a great way to be romantic! way to go, biebs!

angeline christina

i love your baby song and you are so cute and handsome

irc

Instant Celebrity: How You Are the Next Justin Bieber
"The Complete Guide to Becoming Discovered Online for Aspiring Music Artists." It profiles celebrities that were discovered online and guides individuals to similar success using the same proven strategies used by now famous musicians and artists.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10