Justin Bieber

I Really Am ...

"KING of the World"

9/24/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_justin_beiber_selena_gomez_ex
Justin Bieber
will almost certainly get lucky tonight ... because TMZ has learned he just surprised girlfriend Selena Gomez with the most romantic surprise ever.

He's corralled the entire Staples Center in L.A. for a screening of the movie "Titanic" ... just for the two of them.

Sources connected to the Biebs tell us .. Justin hatched the idea after seeing the movie "Mr. Deeds" -- where Adam Sandler surprises Winona Ryder with a date at Madison Square Garden.

Here's how it went down tonight ... Justin took Selena to the Demi Lovato concert at neighboring Nokia Theater. He then said, "Come with me" -- and took her underground to Staples Center to watch the biggest shipwreck of all time.

And if you don't hate him enough already -- Justin didn't have to pay a penny for Staples. We're told since he sold out the venue three times, and it was empty tonight ... they gave him the entire arena for free.

Baller.

Bobby

He couldn't do this without a press release? Seems like he's trying TOO hard. Gomez is a beard.

Cheryl A.

Great, let the little *******T think that this is the way the world works. When he turns into "Bobby Sherman, Tony DeFranco or MC Hammer" he will wish he learned how to BUDGET his money.

RealityBites

He's a feminine little boy...

CatherineEarnshaw

Ah, to be young, insanely rich, and passionately in love. At least I can admit I'm a little envious. Some serious jealousy going on in these comments today!

freaksloan

How pathetic!

eb

This is why little kids are not given big allowances.

I am Spartacus

this kid is such a tool. He gets the idea from an Adam Sandler movie? It'd be more romantic renting out a big movie theater and watching it there. Not a basketball arena with terrible sound where you have to look up at the jumbotron just to see the movie.

Completely lame and this kid is at about 14 minutes so better make that last minute worth it. He's nothing more than the next Aaron Carter.

Selina Gomez will get rid of him soon enough then regret getting his name tattooed on her wrist.

I am Spartacus

Justin Bieber looks EXACTLY like Kim Darby in True Grit, the original True Grit.

Chrystal

I really enjoy what Justin Bieber does. he supports a lot of good causes. The one that is really good is the texting and driving. He is just a young person trying to make it in this evil world. I don't know why so many people hate him how can you hate someone you never met?

Captain Spank

How long will it take Selena to find out that Bieber is a lesbian? She/He should out himself/herself on Ellen. Everytime I see Bieber, I think of the movie Boys don't Cry.

birdbath

He's a homosexual. I can just tell.

kp

Could I get the Staples Center 2 weeks from Saturday, I'm having a garage sale and parking is really bad around here with construction and all. Thanks, I'll tell the neighbors so they can start getting ready for it.

GirlSwag

its called being romantic n not afraid to show it, you should try it sometime...**** -_-

Bernice Borders

Some of you people are so CRAZY and JEALOUS! Justin is such a talented young man and SO CUTE,so what if he want spend a special evening with his girlfriend,no money out you all pockets.He is certainly not gay maybe some of you are and mad because you will never get to him.

Juniper

This article makes me want to barf!! The two of them are nothing but pompouos little brats.