Justin Bieber

I Really Am ...

"KING of the World"

9/24/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_justin_beiber_selena_gomez_ex
Justin Bieber
will almost certainly get lucky tonight ... because TMZ has learned he just surprised girlfriend Selena Gomez with the most romantic surprise ever.

He's corralled the entire Staples Center in L.A. for a screening of the movie "Titanic" ... just for the two of them.

Sources connected to the Biebs tell us .. Justin hatched the idea after seeing the movie "Mr. Deeds" -- where Adam Sandler surprises Winona Ryder with a date at Madison Square Garden.

Here's how it went down tonight ... Justin took Selena to the Demi Lovato concert at neighboring Nokia Theater. He then said, "Come with me" -- and took her underground to Staples Center to watch the biggest shipwreck of all time.

And if you don't hate him enough already -- Justin didn't have to pay a penny for Staples. We're told since he sold out the venue three times, and it was empty tonight ... they gave him the entire arena for free.

Baller.

Tyler

"Gonna get lucky tonight"? Well, has he reached puberty yet?

Rafaelle Zuccaro

When is she going to have hid BABY??? It wont be long!!!

Becca

He doesnt deserve all thi*****e. Hes a really sweet guy. He gives a lot of money to charity. He is not gay he has a girlfriends. You guys are jealous of how famous he is. I love Justin Bieber. He is amazing!!!!!!!!

unbelievable

an empty arena? doesn't sound like fun to me. sounds like a waste of resources. a big todo about nothing. just like LA/hollywood.

zoeyDrake

Poor jealous bitches below me. You all ae jealous because you cannot afford to do that ****. Just because he watched titanic with his girlfriend? you guys are pathetic, Justin is worth 85 million dollars and you guys? lol. I am sure he feels sorry for all of you poor idiots who spend your days on the internet talking about him. lol. america is sad sad country. I bet if he was american you wouldnt be talking about him like that. You guys are beyond pathetic.

Sleepwalker

How about putting the first ALIEN on the big screen that will get Selena Homez all worked up!

Lucy

How desperate is Selena I would think she could do so much better. If she's looking to boost her carreer the "beib" is not getting her anywhere, if anything she looks soooo dumb and I wouldn't let my kids watch her show or listen to her songs!!!!!!!! Your not a roll model either of you.

robert

@mark

since when is it homophobic to guess if a person is gay or not? is the word gay the same as ******* now? so many sensitive babies.

robert

that's boss as **** but pretty gay choice for a movie. girls like men, not men that like titanic.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

The two of them should move back to her homeland of Mexico.

Anna

Okay, he did something nice for his girlfriend. People like him. They let him have it for free. It's a chick flick that's a bit overrated. Maybe you hate the Titanic. Maybe you hate the place. Maybe you hate someone that works there. BUT MY GOD. Why do you people hate on the poor kid so much?
I'm not a fan. I don't really listen to his music.
But listen to yourselves. He's successful, talented, and has a gorgeous girlfriend. Where are you in life?
Seriously.

OhWowLike

Justin Bieber scares me. It's the Amway salesman hair. It's the icy stare. Is there even a soul there?

tellmeaboutit

King of the world??? LOL He's such a litte piss ant!

KnuckleDragger

Justin Bieber? C'mon...unless you're 12-years old...who gives a f*ck?!

allycl6

Well dang.. didn't realize how many trolling jerks there were.

Obviously you all were interested enough to click the link that brought you to the article, and THEN take the time to comment on it. You all are just so sweet. <3