DJ Qualls

Vancouver Police Run-in

Caught on Tape

9/24/2011 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0924_pleading_launch_wm_ex
DJ Qualls screamed at a police officer after he was allegedly roughed up by the cop in Vancouver early this morning ... all while handcuffed and sitting on the sidewalk in front of a crowd of people.

TMZ has obtained video of Qualls after the alleged altercation went down, but while he was still in custody.

Qualls can be seen arguing with the officer frequently and eventually turned to the guy with the camera to explain his side of the story.

Qualls was eventually released without being arrested.

update_bar
The Vancouver PD tells TMZ they have not received a complaint from Qualls yet, but have decided to "proactively" initiate their own investigation. They've reached out to him on Twitter as well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Dean Gagnon

BC cops don't take no crap from anyone, if tell you to leave it's always good to take the one chance they give you. If not here comes a beat down,

Janeny

Trinity: 7 hours ago

Can we mention that for Police men, they are mighty hot looking guys in Canada - to be police! They should be strippers....do the do annual calendars

Yeah, they're hot! Unlike in the U.S.A.

eliza

I was actually there when him and 4 other guys were arrested infront of Cafe Crepe last night. My friends and I decided to see what was going on and nothing out of the ordinary made me even think twice that DJ was hurt. I didnt even know he was an actor until one of the bouncers from a club nearby told me. He was let go after the other guys were arrested, and he didn't seem seriously injured (if he actually WAS injured). He was actually pretty calm throughout the ordeal...

Marty

Nobody has asked the important hard hitting question yet..... D.J. how were the crepes?

Priest

A stiff wind could beat up DJ Qualls

jesse james

who is this person? Is he a friend of Morgan "the racist" Freeman?
Both say stupid things just to get in the public eye! Unreal!

jesse james

Typical crybaby actor....

Jerry

never heard of DJ WHO??? - but I sure would like to know who the stud to his left is....he's HOT

Fuck Celebrities

TMZ: are you running out of real celebrities?

Stop making them up.

MIKE

WHO!!!!!?

dingus

I've never been to this site before because it is just schmucky - I came here ust to see what kind of opinions people had on the guys filming (Who sound like complete ********) - read through the comments and decided you people are the s*** of the earth. ******* ****roaches....Look at how pissed off you all are that this guy isn't a huge celebrity. So strange.

huzur79

Whats sad is Vancouver Police has move followers on Twitter then this chump, over twice as many actually. And hes supposed to be a international star :)

garvald1@yahoo.com

police are this way all over. I was in Oklahoma city and attacked by security when I asked them to watch for a redneck that was bothering me the whole evening. Then when I called the police, they failed to do anything because it was at a bar.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5