Jennifer Lopez

Buying Massive

Hamptons Beach Home

9/24/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_jennifer_lopez_hampton_home_launch
Jenny from the Block is about to buy herself a whole city block right on the beach in the Hamptons -- Jennifer Lopez is reportedly about to close on a 15,037 square foot home ... listed at just under $18 million!

The seven-bedroom, 9.5 bath, three-story home has an elevator, seven fireplaces, a three-car garage, two laundry rooms ... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Lopez already owns a Hamptons crib with estranged hubby Marc Anthony -- so it looks like she's ready to move on with an exclusive mansion all her own.

Apple-Pie

I would never spend that kind of money in Hampton's, so overrated and done.

JCS

Jenny From The Block must be nice SHE A EARNER

Big Daddy

I guess I have my answer. Thanks for past entertainment. Good luck in the future.

Big Daddy

Comments part still doesn't work. I recieve no confirmation letter still.

Big Daddy

Wow. Go Jenny!!!

DCNJ

Why would she have such a big house if she's alone with her kids? Eek I don't care how famous or rich you are big houses are only good if you the good husband and family to fill them. It seems like such a museum house. People buy these type of houses to show off but are rarely in them or have their staff work like crazy to keep it perfect. This kind of gives a dark side to her.

MC

I just don't think somebody needs a house that big when it's just them and their two kids. Get a nice four bedroom home and chill out. Showing the world how much money you have doesn't make people like you, it makes people hate you.

ghfghfg

anything you can do she can do better... freakin money hoarder

Nevada Billy

There goes the neighborhood! All the rich white people within a 200 mile radius are going to put up for sale signs when this trash moves in. Roaches, Crack, parties and ghetto relatives won't be far behind.

Jackie

Oh!!...look at me...am trying to stay relevant. I swear my mother she has no idea of who Jenny is.

Montclair Grandma

Always wonder what drives some people to make such a show of their wealth. I cannot see the need for such a large place for a mother and two children and perhaps three live-in helpers such as a Nanny, a Cook, and a Housekeeper. What values will the two children learn in a place like this?

Anonymous

Someday Jennifer Lopez and I'll meet each other. From George William Gockel

grandmacc

In that big of a house, I hope the childrens bedrooms are close to hers. I would be scared in that big of house not knowing who is trying to break in or kidnap your children. You can't know what is going on in the other end of the house. It would scare me, I'd have the kids in my bedroom at night. Thats the problem with rich people they have such big houses that you don't know what is happening at the other end of the house. Just to show off, stupid.

Mac Daddy

Who ever shot these pictures SOLD u guys a pig in a poke. Some shots are from a DIFFERENT house....Look @ all of the CLOSELY......Roof lines are not the same in some shots. And Chimneys are missing in some shots.....truth in OBSERVATION.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2