Hilary Duff

Buy My Huge House

... for $6.25 Million

9/25/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_hilary_duff_house_laun

Mom-to-be Hilary Duff is trying one more time to unload the massive crib she bought with all her "Lizzie McGuire" money -- listing her Toluca Lake pad for a cool $6.25 million.

Duff originally listed the 9,277 square foot, five-bedroom, six-bath Mediterranean-style home for $7 million last year ... but couldn't find a buyer.

The ginormous home comes with a cognac room, billiard room, wine cellar, game room, gym, gorgeous pool and the best feature of all ... a gift-wrapping room.

It pays to be a Disney princess.

charfeneie

Holy crap. Even if she had sheen money for all those years she still could not afford this. Makes you wonder who was given her advice.(did she fix Haley's nose/career,yet). "I want a mansion Iwant iwant err I have to pay bills and electricity and the mortgage. You know who I am right!!"

ChunkyLightning

Her NHL husband is out with a hip problem and might not be back so they don't have to move anywhere for his career.

Kevin

Lol, why do you need a whole room for gift-wrapping? Unless your Santa Claus?

Get me the North Pole, STAT.

Charlotte

Wow. Beautiful house. Its gorgeous... I want it.

buck

Hil, exterior ok but this house needs work, plus rooms are small with weird floor colours, dark rooms, decor and furnishings. It' not worth $7m. You got rip off when you bought this house.

Butterfly

IS IT MY IMAGINATION? Lately, some of Hollywood "stars" have put their mansions up for sale. Could it be the economy has caught up with them, too?

bunny

A gift wrapping room, a waste of space. The home isn't even decorated for somebody her age.

ginny

who in gods name wants to live in Toluca Lake?
please...

wow

Why do celebrities and others feel the need to purchase huge homes for only one or two people anyway? It's a waste of space even if they have the money to splurge and most of them aren't home that often. After a year or two they get bored and put the home on the market.
This house doesn't look that good for the asking price. I can see why it's not sold.

static

If Jimmie's ass ain't home I don't know what we gonna do cause I aint got no other partners in 818.

CountryGal

I love it! I can give her $6.25. I think stars are getting hit by the economy as well as the rest of us. I guarantee their homes have lost value like ours too. That 6 million dollar home is probably only worth 3 million now.

jazz

i am surprised that i like it, its quite tasteful and not at all like a flower arrangement threw up, which is what i expected.

Cujeaux

This isn't the dark ages so nobody is going to want her creepy and uncomfortable house. There's probably a ghost lurking in one of the closets.

fkeys

I could get a place in the Dakota Building for about 4mil, and stroll central park, while reading Catcher In The Rye, while sipping my coffee, on a cool autumn day, while watching the leaves turn their color, while dreaming of Christmas in the city, and looking forward to a deli sandwich..?

Pot. :)

Dustin

Sooo every time a celebrity sells a house "TMZ Reality" is going to the advertising? Work harder lazy reporters, reality isn't news. Unless you're getting a percentage of he sale, then good job. Crafty bastards

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments