Jennifer Lopez

Most Eligible Bachelorette

In Las Vegas

9/25/2011 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0925_jennifer_lopez_launch_tmz
Jennifer Lopez was single and ready to mingle last night in Las Vegas, hitting up PURE nightclub in Caesars Palace.

Think any guys were brave enough to hit on J.Lo?

Crystal

LOL at the mommy comment! She needs to realize no one gives a crap about her. She had her moment in the spotlight and it's over. Go back to the block Jenny.

juden

I'm sorry, I don't care if you're J-lo, but whenever I see a 40-something year old in the club I just think "Wow, what a loser." But, that's just me.

tobey

Mid-life crisis already. She's too old to be acting like a 20-year old and I like her.

Eve

Who is taking care of her kids while she is out overexposing hersel****ain?

MsRita

Congratulations J- Ho you are back in business on the prowl already. Back to Black no Black man in his right mind would date a HO

Nicollette

Most Eligable Divorcee you mean. C'mon TMZ, don't sugar coat it.

Nicollette

This woman is WELL into her 40's. She needs to get her a** home to her kids and reflect on WTF she keeps doing wrong with men, because it's obviously not the men, it's HER. Her clubbin' days are BEYOND over!

Gail

How can she be single when she is still flippin MARRIED...Why do people assume that because she is separated she is single. But I am sick and tried of hearing people like her and everyone else who is separated is single. Single is never married, or divorced or widow and etc not separated. It makes her and anyone else who is separated look like a slut or douche bag... Grow up...

deanna1

This pix doesn't look like her, to me anyway. It seems like a lot of 'hate' on here for Jennifer, she is smart enough to know she has to act rather quickly to put away money bez age will catch up to her, as it does to all of us. Time is now to make money and she is doing that. I hope her Kohls clothes are better than her Target clothes of a few yrs ago, they were so cheaply made.It does bother me that she is doing so much that one wonders if she gets to see her children as much as she should, actually its none of my business. I wish her well and hope the next time she marrys someone in the business world rather than in the entertainment world, I think she would do better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4