Soap Opera Hunk Sues

Movie Producer Demanded Pic

... OF MY SHLONG!!!

9/25/2011 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0924_victor_alfieri_ex_1
A super good looking soap opera stud claims he's being victimized by an obsessed female movie producer -- who allegedly has it out for him because he refused to email her a pic of his "live organ."

Victor Alfieri -- who starred on "The Bold and the Beautiful" and appeared in the movie "Angels and Demons" -- is also an aspiring filmmaker ... and claims a female fan decided to invest in one of his projects last year.

Alfieri claims the woman, Adriana Trevino, dumped more than $150k into his movie -- but it soon became clear that she wanted a sexual relationship with Alfieri as part of the package deal.

In his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Alfieri claims Adriana would often try to get frisky with him -- one time suggesting they have sex to "release some stress."

Alfieri claims he turned her down ... so "she asked that he at least email her a picture of his 'c**k' which she could masturbate to."

Alfieri claims he again refused ... and instead emailed her a link to a photo of a dildo -- but Adriana replied that she would rather "have Alfieri's 'live' organ."

According to the suit, Adriana finally got the message ... but instead of quietly moving on, she allegedly stole the footage from Victor's movie ... and refuses to give it back.

AND THERE'S MORE ...

Victor claims Adriana contacted his mother who lives in Italy -- and told her that they were humping ... which in turn caused Victor's mom to FREAK OUT so bad, she needed to be hospitalized.

Victor is begging a judge to force Adrana to return his footage -- plus he wants unspecified monetary damages.

Pimpcessa

Well, I know I will get lambasted for this but.......men have been doing this **** to women since the beginning of time. Put your big boy boxers on buddy and DEAL! I'm no bra burner and if she really stole his movie then sue her for that, but this other crap....puhleeeeze. And, yes, I know sexual harassment is no laughing matter, however, how do we know that he didn't tease her a little until he got her money in his hot little hands? Isn't that what most of the good ole boys would say to a woman back in the day? Hmmmmm, maybe he flirted with her and she got tired of him not coughing up the goods?? And if this woman speaking to his mommy sent her to the hospital, I think maybe mommy had issues with her health long before this, no??

Kabala

Dude needs botox and makeup remover, STAT!

oldgeez

I guess I don't know "how it works" in Hollywood (wherever), but if she puts up the money doesn't she own the film?

yessir

This guy isn't attractive at all.

kitnplayn

This is why Americans need to stop bitching about universal health care. Firstly, it doesn't mean health care for the entire universe. Secondly, this chick needs a head doctor, and so does the guy. His first mistake was taking money from a female "fan" for his movie. He would have to be disturbed not to see where that was going.

schoen1

I think he's beautiful.

Adriana

I am the alleged "fan". I have proof that Victor Alfieri had a relationship with me. I have hundreds of emails and text messages. I also have proof that he stole money from me. I will release everything to the media to stop these defamatory rumors about me.

Jeff

Well, now that ha***** the news, Miss Adriana Trevino will be sent more schlong pictures than she'll know what to do with. I saw her linkedIn page, she is an attractive red head, with an MBA. So I encourage every guy out there to send her what she wants, email, postal mail, etc. I'm sure if she likes what she sees she certainly have a "part" for you!

Rocco

Without a photo of Adriana, we are unable to properly advise the guy. But assuming she is not outright ugly, rather than send the photo, he should have just bit the bullet and done the deed.

Get over yourself, Valentino. Or else be careful when you decide to take someone's money. Nothing is free, dude.

Mumra the Ever Living

Some fairly decent looking, rapidly aging, out of work gigolo/actor takes some old, delusional lady for $150,000 for an unspecified "movie project". Isn't biling the mark out of 150 grand enough for this guy? TMZ you are now officially scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel for your "news".

Mumra the Ever Living

whoa here people. The internet white pages says there are 48 people who have the name Adriana Trevino in the United States. Don't go hassling people you aren't sure of just because some clowns give you a link to someone. Imagine your embarassment when you find the FBI at your door because you sent someone a picture of your schlong over the Internet.

kim purdy

Send her a freaking pic, you Moron!!! We know it's not going to be yours, but lets help this wench get her rocks off for Gods sake. Are you nuts?

LittleBIt

Pretty hard up to demand sex or even a picture of someones privates to back a movie. Hollywood is just as sleazy as ever. You can HAVE California!!!

Fred Farkel

Uncle Fred has .000001 of this guy's good looks.

Uncle Fred will not stick it in any random female just for kicks.

Kelly

common sense would tell you there is risk involved in allowing a drolling fan to invest in your carrer.
The desperation to gather funding over ruled that common sense.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments