Soap Opera Hunk Sues

Movie Producer Demanded Pic

... OF MY SHLONG!!!

9/25/2011 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0924_victor_alfieri_ex_1
A super good looking soap opera stud claims he's being victimized by an obsessed female movie producer -- who allegedly has it out for him because he refused to email her a pic of his "live organ."

Victor Alfieri -- who starred on "The Bold and the Beautiful" and appeared in the movie "Angels and Demons" -- is also an aspiring filmmaker ... and claims a female fan decided to invest in one of his projects last year.

Alfieri claims the woman, Adriana Trevino, dumped more than $150k into his movie -- but it soon became clear that she wanted a sexual relationship with Alfieri as part of the package deal.

In his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Alfieri claims Adriana would often try to get frisky with him -- one time suggesting they have sex to "release some stress."

Alfieri claims he turned her down ... so "she asked that he at least email her a picture of his 'c**k' which she could masturbate to."

Alfieri claims he again refused ... and instead emailed her a link to a photo of a dildo -- but Adriana replied that she would rather "have Alfieri's 'live' organ."

According to the suit, Adriana finally got the message ... but instead of quietly moving on, she allegedly stole the footage from Victor's movie ... and refuses to give it back.

AND THERE'S MORE ...

Victor is begging a judge to force Adrana to return his footage -- plus he wants unspecified monetary damages.

KnuckleDragger

I want my 55 seconds back for reading that. No, really...I want my f*cking 55 seconds back. And I don't want a picture of a clock!

SistahSoul

This story makes no sense...and as Judge Judy would say "if it doesn't make sense, it must not be true."

Steinberg

Why can't women do this to me? I would like for a women to lust over me and tell me to email my **** for her to masturbate :(

jbeans

Could it be possible that he's a victim of sexual harassment? I comend him for not giving in and taking the easy road. Atleast someone in Tinsel Town has morals.

Sad sad

Some of this seemed probable except this part:

"Victor claims Adriana contacted his mother who lives in Italy -- and told her that they were humping ... which in turn caused Victor's mom to FREAK OUT so bad, she needed to be hospitalized. "

Give me a #$%^ break. Does he have a sexual relationship with his mom? Mom freaked out he was having sex? Oh, my baby boy! Wtf.

Raejean

God, you can see the white orbit rings and the little bridge thing across his nose from the protector he wears while tanning.

Yolanda

this is a plot to garner attention for a nothing project that no one will ever see. BOTH sound psycho with a side of crazy. And how old is that chick to be calling someone's MOTHER and TELLING ON THEM ! ! ! hahahahaha

CatMan

He coulda sent a pic of any **** & why he not see what she wanted out of the deal. If a **** pic costs 150k imagine what sex would cost. IMHO he is handsome & I hope gay & I hope I win the lottery soon.

anonymous

how did this psycho locate his mother in italy, and speak with her. there is a lot of fishy in this story..guess it is a slow day at tmz.

GBeach

if the chick wasn't privy to intimate details of his life,then how did she know how to contact his mama?

mja11842

Is this guy for real. The judge should put this guy in jail. The courts should do a full investagation on this case. This sound like a out of work actor taking this womans money. No one should hire this loser for any movies or show.

mja11842

Why don't you give her the $150,000 back and she can give you the movie. Maybe because this was a scame on your part. Who do you think you are Mr, Winner Gay

mja11842

For all your fathers out their I hope your daughters never date a loser like this Victor Alfrieri. It sound like they had a relationship this is why she had the mothers phone and he took her money in a scam . And when who couldnt produce any busines he dumped her not to give back her money , A real s***bag.

dawn westing

Victor Alfieri is a great actor for all those people who are negative towards him,, I wouldn't be surprise with the likes of people like that, if I was to bump into those people they would be rude and mean, who knows they probably mean to people and to animals,, atleast with Victor Alfieri, I know what i get a great talented actor,, he was in the movie Angels and Demons alongside Tom Hanks,, and I would like to know what Tom Hanks and other celebrities think of reading this rubbish and gossip,, I feel sorry for all celebrities, they get nothing but put downs ,, so please leave Victor Alfieri alone,,, he is a great actor, director and writer,, I seen him in Angels and Demons and in great tv dramas like Persons Unknown and Undercovers,, he is a true talented actor and a very handsome one,,, and my mum is a fan of him too....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4