Charlie Sheen

Settles with Warner Bros.

Over 'Two and a Half Men'

9/26/2011 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_charlie_sheen_WB_BN
It's now official ... Charlie Sheen and Warner Bros. have settled their bitter "Two & a Half Men" dispute.

A rep for WB released a statement claiming, "Warner Bros. Television, Chuck Lorre, and Charlie Sheen have resolved their dispute to the parties’ mutual satisfaction."

As TMZ reported ... Charlie will get $25 million almost immediately, mostly for work he already performed and profits he has already earned.  And, as sources told us, Charlie will get around $100 million in profits from syndication of the show over the next 7 years.

Warner Bros. and Charlie have agreed to dismiss their mutual lawsuit against each other.

We love happy endings.

See also

Lucy Mouse Head

Sheen is an idiot and I would have fired him too. That said, after having viewed the first two episodes of "Men" without Charlie, the show is now unspeakably bad. Kutcher is abysmal and it's clear the writers are at a loss in their attempt to salvage the show

lisa

For the first time ever,I fell asleep watching Men last night.It was unbearable to watch with Ashton,this show is over.I have no idea how they could even keep it going without Charlie.This is the only show I even watch on tv and now,I have nothing to watch anymore exept for reruns.Please bring Charlie back.Cariaggi luvs you Charlie xoxo

lisa

My Impassioned plea open letter to Warner Bros-As businessmen,surely you must see that Men is never!!! going to work without Charlie.The show is beyond awful without him.I literally fell asleep during it last night preferring unconscienceness to the agony of bad television.Its the only show I ever watch and now Im reduced to reruns.I cant possibly be the only viewer youve lost as I will never ever subject myself to the show again until you bring Charlie back!.The show was written based on Charlie's life and you fired him for living it.Granted,his behavior was outta the norm but clearly he's on the right track right now and looks great.Wont you pretty please with sugar on top give him his job back so I can watch some television again????It just makes sense,good business,surely you guys gotta see that Im right

Gustav LaFong

Sheen wins, like he always said.

flower

2 1/2 did not rise to the occasion. I think it began the long good bye. Too bad but all good things must end. Will probably watch a few more times to give it a chance but big improvements are needed. NOT FUNNY.

Professor P. Bagnolo

Way to go, Charlie! Yeah!

Gita

Two and a half mrn sucks without Charlie.

val sweetapple

Chuck better keep throwing money at him and get him back to the show!!!

Scott

Charlie ruined it for everybody he had one of the best sitcoma of all time

bj

good for you , now come back to , two and a half men , the new show SUCKS>>>>>

PanochaReview

Now can they PLEASEEEEEEE cancel the show. It sucks big time now.

nof

Congratulations, Charlie.

May A.M. get you back to the Emmy's.

May "The Friday Group" be in your plans - and acceptable.

Nof

fkeys

What a life this guy enjoys. Millions in the bank, houses, cars, traveling, no worry about bill collectors, still relatively young.
you know,
I f**king hate my life.

Sammie

And not one single story about Lohan out drinking, partying, sleeping with other women's husbands and then being a b**ch to the woman at HER home. Obviously, nothing to see here on TMZ. Far more about what Lohan is up to on Mail online. Sure makes you wonder what Dina threatened TMZ with cuz far as I can tell on the Lohan front, mums the word around here.

MastaDon